Galaxy vs Mario 64

AoWFraggit

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2007
Wii Online Code
8480-0209-2306-3955
so which of these games deserves to go down as THE greatest 3d platformer in nintendo history? votes pl0x!

SMG = 10

SM64 = 14

Last edited:
sm64=awesome and challenging galaxy=to easy ,except for purple coin stages...god that sucked,good game,but....sm64 was better

ssbb_lover isnt it awesome assassins creed is goin to be on DS soon...i just you liked ac cuz your sig...duh.

i would have t say galaxy because it was more creative, though it was one of the easiest games i ever played IMO it is more fun than mario64. mario64 was fun too and was challenging, but compared to galaxy it lacks the creativity of the limitless galaxies.

yea, sm64 was a bit better.

i still remember that song in the water level and how the music changed as soon as you touch the water! awesome.
also more exploring in 64.

I prefer Super Mario Bros. 3.. (Not 3D though)

I guess I'll go Galaxy. I never loved 64. (Even though I beat it like a dozen times)

besides the fact it was easy, wasn't it really fun.

No :/

I had a little fun with it but I would play most 1-2 hours a day because it was to easy. So I became extremely bored of it. Its like if I had to play mario kart vs my 5 year old cousin (he sucks really bad at it), after a while I get really bored. Now SMG isnt as boring as playing vs my cousin, but im just making a point here :p

Back