Game Buyers Approval Index

Godwind

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2009
Anyways, I am making this thread for the purpose of suggesting others what games to buy and what not to buy. For one, people need to have played the game. Games will have 6 numbers associated. One number will represent the number of people who have put an input on the game. The second number will be for people who suggest the game as a solid buy. The third number will be worth checking out. The fourth number will be people who disapprove the game. The would be a fraction based on number will be a rating system based on the second, third and forth number. The sixth number will be based on the fifth number resulting in a percentage. The Second number is a score of 2/2, the third number is a score of 1/2 and the fourth score is 0/2. Please note this game will only list games that people have recommended. If a game has not been placed up here, it likely has not been played.
Here is an example of what the number would like.
Super Mario Galaxy (4, 2, 1, 1, 5/8, 62%)
Super Mario Galaxy
  • People who reviewed this game: 4
  • People who consider this game a solid buy: 2
  • People who consider this game worth checking out: 1
  • People who disapprove the game: 1
  • Fraction Score: 5/8
  • Percentage Score: 62%

A
-

B
-

C
-

D
de Blob
  • People who reviewed this game: 1
  • People who consider this game a solid buy: 0
  • People who consider this game worth checking out: 1
  • People who disapprove the game: 0
  • Fraction Score: 1/2
  • Percentage Score: 50%

E
-

F
-

G
-

H
-

I
-

J
-

K
-

L
-

M
-

N
-

O
-

P
-

Q
-

R
-

S
-

T
-

U
-

V
-

W
-

X
-

Y
-

Z
-

Last edited:
If I understand correctly .. .. .. ..

de Blob.

I've enjoyed playing it and would recommend it as 'worth checking out'. If it was longer and the control system a little better then it would get a better rating. The music is awesome (and can be bought from [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/De-Blob-Official-Soundtrack/dp/B001OFBS74"]Amazon[/ame]).

Back