Not open for further replies.

Evolve82

WiiChat Member
Jun 7, 2007
Dartford, Kent
Wii Online Code
0680-1454-3102-7585
Hey,

I have just bought 2 gamecube controllers (£3 each from Gamestation!) It is a tad annoying having to plug them into the Wii and having wires everywhere! Is there any way of making them wireless? I have never had a gamecube so really dont know.

Anyone have any idea bout how and cost?

Thanks...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM me and add me to ur address book...

0680-1454-3102-7585

51JFSBXC7ML._AA280_.jpg

You mean one of these?

£22.95

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-GameCube-Wavebird-Wireless-Controller/dp/B00006418I

There are gamecube controllers that are wireless, they are called wavebirds I think. Look them up on the net :thumbsup:

I was just wondering if the gamecube controllers I have bought could be made wireless by pluggin in an adapter into the socket on the top of the Wii and connecting something else the other end? (or something like that).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM me and add me to ur address book...

0680-1454-3102-7585

Evolve82 said:
by pluggin in an adapter into the socket on the top of the Wii and connecting something else the other end? (or something like that).

Your exact phrase tells me it's not possible.

If you know your electronics...it can be done. Energy is neither created nor destroyed, it only changes form. You could stick a laser pointer on the end of it if you felt like it...(actually something more like 10 or so)

Anyways...just refund your wired controllers and buy some wavebirds.

and wii_smurf is incorrect, most all other 3rd party controllers work, only a few reports of some not working... I'm running a nyko microcon as I type this.... Fire Emblem...

I am sure it can be done. I managed to do it on my ps2. There is an adapter that i plug into the prot on the front of the console and then plug the controllers into a small black box that receives the wireless signal. I just thought there may be something simelar on the Gamecube.

Yes, there should be SOMETHING you can find out there in a random chinashop....

and It would work on the wii if you found it as well...hm...

Huh?? How the hell do I get there?
The only options I have in Wii Shop is to either enter VC or Software!

Any the cheapest thing I can find is 500 points (NES Games).

Some help would be great there!!

Well you have to try Huh?! lol.

Will have a look, but to be honest it is prob not worth the effort! They were cheap, that is the reason I bought cube controllers not the classic ones (and I can play cube games).

PS. I knew what you meant!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back