Game Help

cannon

Nintendo FanBoy
Dec 4, 2006
Sydney
Wii Online Code
2011-9992-2025-2233
Ok im a gamer but dont often get to buy games because of my financial situation. Im going to buy a DS game and im unsure of what to get. These are the games i am considering
* Trauma Center
* Phoenix Write
* Spectrobes ( pre-order)

Reccomend me what you think out of these games you would get, or post another game which you think is good.

Well being in Aus we havent had Trauma center or Phoenix Write for a long time they are fairly new, Trauma center on the wii isnt out here yet either.

Phoenix Wight is good (no objections)
Trauma center I here is good (meh to payin thirty quid for a older game)
The last is unknown to me

But there all diffrnet games so its hard to chose

My addition is Jump Ultimte super stars
Sadly it will never come out out side Japan and theres loads of text

i found out about the last game from ign this is what they have to say

Spectrobes introduces two junior Interplanetary Patrol officers named Rallen and Jeena who learn of strange, prehistoric creatures called Spectrobes that possess special powers. These fossilized Spectrobes hold the key to defeating a vicious and merciless force, known only as the Krawl that threatens to destroy the galaxy. The two heroes embark on a mission to save their galaxy - to do so they must excavate, awaken, train and collect all the Spectrobes they can and battle to defeat the Krawl.

Spectrobes allows players to excavate, train and battle with nearly 500 unique creatures -- utilizing every interactive feature of the Nintendo DS. Players must collect, train and help their Spectrobes evolve in order to progress and succeed in the game. With highly customizable elements and powers, each Spectrobe is unique to individual game players.

This game is an Action RPG
this is the trailer
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/v/hrGxUCmVMQA[/MEDIA]
i might just get this game when it comes out on March 15, 2007 (this is for both Europe and NA)

Last edited:
I haven't actually played any of those 3 games, but I would prefer Spectrobes from what I've seen and read.
MysticGohan said:
i might just get this game when it comes out on March 15, 2007 (this is for both Europe and NA)
:yesnod: same here.
Same releasedate is cool. :thumbsup:

Wow that looks awsome does anyone no if its turn based i hate turn based rpg's. If this isnt turn based im sold.

from what i have found this game also has wifi multiplayer online.

cannon said:
from what i have found this game also has wifi multiplayer online.
if your talking about metroid then yes it does and its really fun and addictive
if u get it pm me for my friend code

im talking about Spectrobes, your post hadnt even shown up for me when i typed that.

Ok i went yesterday and pre-ordered spectrobes. Im really excited about this game it looks awsome.

Back