Game Help

None of them really interest me that much, spectrobes looks like my type of game. Im so pumped i want it to hurry up and get released.

Spectrobes seems really good, like RPG/Action. I'll wait on this game to be released before i look into it more. ( i hope it's long :arf: )

Trauma Center-Played it, it was actually really fun, but was a lot more fun on the wii

Phoenix Wright-I got this at my library, it was short but pretty fun. If you like text games with no action, then this is a perfect game for you.

^^^
Phoenix Wright is also like Hotel Dusk Room 215, that's another decent game.

Last edited:
cannon said:
Ok i went yesterday and pre-ordered spectrobes. Im really excited about this game it looks awsome.
WOW! i like got 5 ppl to get this game by posting that info.... your welcome nintendo.....:rolleyes: . i am even going to get this game looks really kool

As i had stated earlier on in the thread, i hate turned based rgs. They are no fun imo you spend half the time waiting and watching some little fellow run up and donkey punch another fellow and then it happens another 50 times before the battle is over.

yeah nver got into Final Fantasy for some reason..It was fun for a little while but it got repetitive, but i like rpg's like tales of symphonia.

Yeh the tales games arnt to bad, i just hate most turned based rpgs they make me so bored its not funny.

Back