Game help

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
hey, j ust got my 360 and halo 3 yesterday and i dont know much about the game selection (impulse buy lol) so can you guys recomend some good shooters that are online and NOT gears. (dont like it) thanks.

damnit, 3 times today on the forum i needed to view youtube vids. its blocked here at school lol.

ill look into that, is it still 60 bucks or more since its 3 games?

Ah, I replied to your last message on Essence's post... try a free proxy server (you'll get a bunch on the first search page using google), and you should be able to view youtube videos.

EDIT - Yea, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the regular price as a single game.

Last edited:
supanova said:
Not an online shooter but you may be interested in Dead Rising.
I agree, or if you were a fan of the gta series, saints row is a great free roaming terrorizing type game, pretty fun. and crackdown was great! if you have xbox live you should download the demos of all these games

I can't believe I forgot about Left 4 Dead. Most of the focus on this game has come from the PC market, but it's also coming out on the Xbox. This definitely looks like another amazing multiplayer experience - 4 player co-op is always fun... when done right.

It should be out early 2008, and is a horror-survival co-op game.

i think he is searching for games that are already released since he only has one game for his 360 right now, no offense here just helping him out

Heh, I didn't see you disagreeing with Supanova when he suggested a non-online shooter :smilewinkgrin:

actually dead rising was a game ive been looking at for a long time now. it looks so fun. its what..30 bucks now or something? i might be getting that next.

thanks for the replies.

Back