Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Game Ideas For Wii??

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by uk_louis_1986, Nov 4, 2007.

1. uk_louis_1986

uk_louis_1986 WiiChat Member

I was just thinking about resident evil (as I'm watching the movie at the mo). I know the movie is based on the game, but i think the movie could be made into a great game for the wii:lol:. People could play as alice the game play should be a bit like re4 but more action based faster moving with more kicks and punches knife throwing. when alice gets "eaten" instead of just loosing heath she could become infected a infection timer could show how long tell she turns into an infected she would need the anti virus.

This plan was made up as I typed so it could be perfected, what do you people think of the idea??

also would ideas do you have?:scared:

BTW RE5 SHOULD BE ON THE WII JUST TO LET YOU KNOW:yikes:

2. Nookslave

Nookslave WiiChat Member

Hmmm, a game based on a movie about a game...Last time I saw that was...

The video game for the movie Super Mario Brothers! That..didn't turn out so great...

3. JAKE196

JAKE196 Cogito Ergo Sum

F-Zero WX would be the pwnsers, seriously, imagine the awesomeness of the 30 ppl races of F-Zero GX (GCN), but ONLINE.

that would be epic. :yesnod:

4. boxer69

boxer69 WiiChat Member

we need fight night round three it would be the best

5. zapasant

zapasant Where is your god now?

Wii Friend Code: 2887-9874-6238-6951
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    WORLD WAR WII, haha the name goes perfectly, a new series similar to medal of honour or call of duty.....ide like to see a new war game besides those

6. TTACKK

TTACKK wii need a headset.

Wii Friend Code: 8941-8340-6042-0376
    8941-8340-6042-0376
    Spqr

How about a game during the roman / greek times that you play as a solder at first and around the field you see amny more but under cumputer and you will be able to use the wiimote a a spear / sword and the numchuck as a shild
    the wii mote will be use freely so you can stab,slice and thrust to your enimes also with the spear you can thrust and throw it. the numchuck as the shiled you can push hit and beat your oppentet with it.
    It would also be cool if the wiimote senses when you are crouching down and you can block the on coming arrows or trip and then rapidly stand up and stab at the opponet in midair . and then later on you can work your way up to the general and command your armies. It would be a cool game right??

7. KyleForMe

KyleForMe Don't believe his lies.

Wii Friend Code: 5710-8093-1849-3803
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    ^^ I agree, everytime someone makes an action game set in Roman/Greek times, it always sucks. We need a developer with some investing cash to make a good one. Also, maybe I've just been spoiled by games like GTA, but being able to explore an ancient Roman city while completing quests would be fun.

The game could even end in the city on Pompeii with one final quest as your all being buried under ash.

8. TTACKK

TTACKK wii need a headset.

Wii Friend Code: 8941-8340-6042-0376
    8941-8340-6042-0376
    I agree but it still can be done using historical archives and city runes to sculp the city in the games but still it would be a pretty cool game almost like 300.

9. Valley

Valley Half-leprechaun gamer

Wii Friend Code: 1988-5901-7210-6575
    1988-5901-7210-6575
    I've been thinking about this one a few days now...

A Mario-ised Gauntlet game. Or if you don't know the Gauntlet series, the game Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is the same style.

I think it would be pretty sweet. You would choose a character (class) from an assortment of popular Mario characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, etc...similar to the Mario Party cast) who would all have different attributes (just like the Gauntlet games there would be four categories: Strength, Speed, Armor, and Magic. Or they could change to fit the Mario atmosphere).

Then you would go have the adventure! I'm not sure about who the enemies would be though. It could either be...

-The old fashioned Bowser/Koopas

or

-Some new army of enemies (like how Count Bleck was in Super Paper Mario)

Either way, I think it could have the potential of a great game. It would be just like the Gauntlet series style, except Mario-ised. I think it would make it look something like this:

-Gauntlet Power-Ups such as Growth, Three-Way Shot, Fire Breath, etc. would be Power-Ups like Mushrooms, Fire Flower, Starman, Hammer, Koopa Shell, etc.

-Gauntlet's "Death" character (who would suck your health or exp.) would be Big Boo or something along that line.

-Treasure would be Coins

-Potions could stay potions

-"Turbo" moves in Gauntlet would look similar to Final Smashes in Brawl

-The main attacks in Gauntlet (such as Knights throwing maces, Warriors throwing axes, Wizards shooting magic bursts, etc.) would be things like Mario/Luigi shooting fireballs, Yoshi throwing eggs, Peach throwing Turnips, etc.

-I'm sure I could think of more ideas, but it would take too long to write them all.

Anyway, that's my idea. :D What do you think?

10. thas

thas Canadian/Gamer for life

Wii Friend Code: 4614-1471-6665-4276
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    just to tell you, alice was infected at the end of the first movie. she continued being infected but she is special so she doesnt turn into a zombie.anyway this is a really wierd idea. it could prove to be an interesting game.

i always amgine platfoming characters to use weapons like swords and guns. and characters that use guns and sword to fight also. oh wait thats ssbb. ok ...ive got nothing.

EDIT: yes RE5 should be on the wii. it makes sense that way. unless RE5 sucks then it shouldnt be on wii.

11. uk_louis_1986

thanks for reminding me(should have remembered as i started the topic while watching the movie), ok that part can be changed, lets see.........as she is infected insed of turning into a zombie she could start to have dizzy spells and headaches, when the virus gets to strong for her the screen could go fuzzy it could take a few tips from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, things would go back to normal as the game was played this would just leave her in a weakened state

12. Kingston

Kingston Mohh2 Name: TheHater

A mario RTS game where you control the warriors of mushroom kingdom to fight bowser's hordes.

13. Kherrek508

Kherrek508 Sleeping. Do not disturb.

Wii Friend Code: 0215-4972-1267-8022
    0215-4972-1267-8022
    WWII. Not WWWII.

14. uk_louis_1986

I can see you put alot of thought into this and I think it would make a great game

15. ally_uk

ally_uk WiiChat Member

A new mario RPG game for the Nintendo Wii

I'm thinking taking the series back to the classic that was the legend of the seven stars,

vibrant , vivid locations such as the mushroom kingdom in all it's glory include the seven koopa kids in the game as they haven't seen the light since super mario bros 3 perhaps they can be bosses

Give the game a dark undertone i.e a new dark enemy new to the mario series

And combine other characters from Nintendo's franchises to add depth to the game i.e Mario could end up exploring donkey kong jungle etc,

16. Alkaline

Alkaline Let It Roll...

I'm waiting for a NHL game using the nunchuck to control the player, and the wiimote as the hockey stick.

17. XLaw

XLaw WiiChat Member

I want Tekken ,Tenchu and to be able to play Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 2 and any other Naruto game in the future.

18. jeanniepep

jeanniepep Old Lady Noob

Wii Friend Code: 6515-5205-9862-4856
    6515-5205-9862-4856
    I have an idea that has been rolling around in my head for a few weeks . . . a ROLLER DERBY GAME! C'mon, derby is sweeping the nation (I used to play it myself in Michigan).

For those of you who don't know, it ain't just about hot chicks in miniskirts beating each other up, it is an actual sport with rules and everything! Each team has 5 players on the track: 4 blockers and 1 jammer. The jammer tries to break thru the pack in order to score points, while the blockers try to keep the opposing jammer from doing the exact same thing.

It would be a 1-4 player game. Single player would have to be a jammer playing against the computer. Two players could either be jammers racing against each other, or one could be blocker and the other jammer. This could be opposing OR co-op play. 3 or 4 players would work the same way as 2-player, just with more people!

The Wii controls could be used in several ways. You could either move your player using the nunchuck joystick, or you could pump your arms to go faster (Mario/Sonic Olympics style). Blocking could be made by moving the remote/nunchuck to one side or the other, just like in the boxing games. In fact, blockers should have to pump their arms too, in order to stay ahead of the opposing jammer. Co-op blockers should try to take out opposing blockers in order to make a hole for their own jammer to slip through and score points.

As in real-life roller derby games, occasionally tempers flare and fights break out on the rink, so players could use the controllers boxing-style for that too. Between game periods, teams often have to spin the "penalty wheel" and perform some kind of challenge, i.e. pillow fights, dance-off, etc., which would be very easy to incorporate with the Wii controls. Heck, you could even use the remote to spin the wheel!

Of course this MUST be produced by Rockstar Games, cuz they know how to keep it sexy and violent!

I think this has potential!! Anyone? Anyone?

19. Marc

Marc SuperWii

Wii Friend Code: 4103-3191-5795-3127
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    A FPS based on the Alien films would be good.

20. Budo

Budo Raging Clue

Any game that has 1-to-1 sword fighting, and preferably a dueling option - with added de-limbifying action.

#20 Budo, Nov 26, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2007