game ideas...good or bad?

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Ever since "Kung fu: the legend continues" hit the TV waves in '93 i visualized a video game were you play as Kwai Chang Caine and it would be two-player and if the second player could pick from the following: Peter Caine, Lo Si, Master Khan, Master Po for unlockables u could play as Det. Kermit Griffin, Det. Blake or the Chief of Detectives Frank Strenlich and there's 6 or 7 or 8 missions and you go around kicking the crap out of people and whatnot and in 3D.

and when you've finished the game it says "well done grasshopper, want to play again?"

and my second idea is a tribute to Billy Mays, a video game where you sell stuff and how much you sell that's how many points you get.

Somehow, I wouldn't be shocked if Destineer put out this game...

yeh i wouldn't be suprised at all if they a game like that out i hear they make bad games and cheap also (20 bunk games)

im sure the Billy Mays game could work if in some sort of cooking mama/diner dash format.

im sure the Billy Mays game could work if in some sort of cooking mama/diner dash format.

yeah i got that idea yesterday when he died, i thought it would be a good tribute to Billy Mays. RIP Billy.

Back