Game is very fun so far for me.

Wulf

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Ocala, Florida
Yeahh..i'm in the middle of the first temple and even the very beginning was fun. Of course i'm not the puzzle-solving type of gamer so I have to end up looking at a walkthrough every now-and-then.

I have maybe 6 hours gametime? It's really fun.

am I the only one who doesn't really care for Brawl right now? I might preorder it..but I'm looking to get my hands on Naruto: Clash of ninja Revolution and Metroid Prime 3.

Haha, yes you are one of the few. But remember the people that are most excited for Brawl have already played though Metroid and Zelda. So, now were waiting for the next big game. Which, of course happens to be Brawl.

I just got the Wii and Twilight Princess for xmas too and it's a blast! I'm also in the first temple and I love the puzzles and various ways on getting out of a problem. A game this long shouldn't give any kind of redundant gameplay and I'm happy to say it delivers!

-M

This game is amazing. I have just gotten past the first temple.It took me a long time to get through it,but it was still fun.I think that I should probably get a walkthrough.

Well, at least you guys are ahead of me.. I wanted to finish the first level but stayed up too late and had to give up the TV. LOL! Today I will definitely finish it and move on. I keep thinking about moving the quest along even when I'm not playing it..

Back