Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Game Party Champions Announced for Wii U

Discussion in 'Featured News' started by Maura, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Maura

Maura Super Moderator

[​IMG]

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has today announced yet another casual game for the Wii U, with Game Party Champions. The challenging game of skill is set to launch this Christmas exclusively on Wii U, and is the latest version in the Game Party franchise. As you might expect, the game will make full use of the Wii U GamePad, enabling you to control the gameplay with intuitive motions. Boasting lush HD graphics, the game lets players compete in classic games such as ping pong and skill ball, as well as modern favourites such as table hockey and hoop shoot.

There are three game modes to choose from: Quick Play, Story Mode and Party Mode, with Quick Play enabling you to choose any mode and just start playing, Story Mode where players try to earn the title of World Champion, and Party Mode where players take turns with the Wii U GamePad while their opponents use their Wii Remote to try and wreck their game.

Source: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

2. bxym

bxym Sir Bxym

Wii Friend Code: 1234-1234-1234-1234
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Very Underrated series and the graphics are better then ever this time

3. TampaBondo

TampaBondo Number 1 GE Wiimote User

Wii Friend Code: 8297-0574-6373-3839
    8297-0574-6373-3839
    Agreed - this game seems more my speed. If/when I get Wii U, this one will def be on my list of must-have's! :yesnod: