Game Party Champions Announced for Wii U

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-news-3-picture10309-game-party-champions.jpg

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has today announced yet another casual game for the Wii U, with Game Party Champions. The challenging game of skill is set to launch this Christmas exclusively on Wii U, and is the latest version in the Game Party franchise. As you might expect, the game will make full use of the Wii U GamePad, enabling you to control the gameplay with intuitive motions. Boasting lush HD graphics, the game lets players compete in classic games such as ping pong and skill ball, as well as modern favourites such as table hockey and hoop shoot.

“Developed specifically for Wii U, Game Party Champions has a fun, pick up-and-play style that experienced and novice gamers will equally enjoy,” said Samantha Ryan, Senior Vice President, Production and Development, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “Players can tilt, turn and swipe the Wii U’s revolutionary touch screen controller to play in entirely new ways.”

There are three game modes to choose from: Quick Play, Story Mode and Party Mode, with Quick Play enabling you to choose any mode and just start playing, Story Mode where players try to earn the title of World Champion, and Party Mode where players take turns with the Wii U GamePad while their opponents use their Wii Remote to try and wreck their game.

Source: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

Very Underrated series and the graphics are better then ever this time

Agreed - this game seems more my speed. If/when I get Wii U, this one will def be on my list of must-have's! :yesnod:

Back