Game Prices?

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
why are games so expensive? They should have a buy one get one for free sale on new titles when they come out. who agrees or disagrees. No one likes paying close to sixty bucks for a game and the game is not cracked up to be what you expected.

T3kNi9e said:
Be happy Wii is $10 cheaper
Amen Brotha!Lol... But video games can't really go on sale, the play no part in the economy, there are no stocks on any video games, and it's not a Franchise type thing like a store like Macy's. Just be happy on the 10$ cheaper like he said.:p

Yeah.. Complaining about the Wii, and there games? I mean.. ick. You know, as games come out in the future, they're probably going to be like 70 bucks, because the graphics are better, and everything. So..

If $70 games starts to happen, that will push me right out of the market. I think most games are over priced, Wii games especially. I don't mind $50 games that are sizable and have good replay value but most of the games I've seen for the Wii shouldn't be anywhere near that price. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens but I think the companies involved would make more if they sold their games for less. I'd try games that I would have never even considered if the price was $29.99. When it's $49.99, I do a lot of research first and only buy what's highly rated. I just can't buy that many games at that price point. At 60 and 70 dollars a pop..... well, I don't know how the Xbox and PS3 users do it!

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Yeah.. Complaining about the Wii, and there games? I mean.. ick. You know, as games come out in the future, they're probably going to be like 70 bucks, because the graphics are better, and everything. So..
first of all i wasn't complaining about the wii at all. i have no complaints about the wii. i meant game prices in general not game prices specifically for wii. (their) lol....

borabora00 said:
first of all i wasn't complaining about the wii at all. i have no complaints about the wii. i meant game prices in general not game prices specifically for wii. (their) lol....
'You know, as games come out in the future, they're probably going to be like 70 bucks, because the graphics are better, and everything. So..'

:)

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
'You know, as games come out in the future, they're probably going to be like 70 bucks, because the graphics are better, and everything. So..'

:)
thanks a bunch.there's no bad blood here : )

I only buy games wichh i know hav good gameplay are very long and have good replay value specialy if they hav online im not buying anything this term but mariokart and SSBB

erm well in aussie we pay 100 buks a game so count ur selfs lucky=D and we get the darn game 100 years after everyone else

I think 70 bucks is the same as 35 english Pounds and over here 35 pounds is like the average price for a game. Guitar Hero cost £70 thats $140!! The majority of games are £40 ($80) but some sell for £30 ($60) now and again; and we consider that cheap, well i do anyways.
So, in my opinion your quite lucky to live in the states because the games over there are alot cheaper than they are over here!

borabora00 said:

But putting this question in the Wii Gaming section makes people think your talking specifically about Wii games, see how that can happen?

Plus I don't think games prices are too bad, as long as you know what your getting yourself into. That can be done by waiting for reviews or finding out what they game is going to be like by searching around etc. This way your not always buying junk and your money is not wasted.

I don't know about your gamestop but mine has a "buy 2 games get 2 free" though you have to get 2 used games to get 2 other used games free.

You'll never see buy one get one free on new games!

Back