Game Prices?

keep dreaming buddy. no WAY will we be getting any special promotions on NEW games.

game developers are the sons and daughters of satan and barbara streisand.

Well, just wait 5 years, save your money and wait for them to be worth a PS2 game.

Scotty_F said:
I think 70 bucks is the same as 35 english Pounds and over here 35 pounds is like the average price for a game. Guitar Hero cost £70 thats $140!! The majority of games are £40 ($80) but some sell for £30 ($60) now and again; and we consider that cheap, well i do anyways.
So, in my opinion your quite lucky to live in the states because the games over there are alot cheaper than they are over here!
:lol: oh how wrong you are.

Last edited:
CantGetAWii said:
But putting this question in the Wii Gaming section makes people think your talking specifically about Wii games, see how that can happen?

Plus I don't think games prices are too bad, as long as you know what your getting yourself into. That can be done by waiting for reviews or finding out what they game is going to be like by searching around etc. This way your not always buying junk and your money is not wasted.
you can't always go by what the review says b/c u might not like a game that they feel is a ten. you might really like a game and feel it deserves a ten and the review gives it a five. Only you the player can determine what game works best 4 u. :)

sure its more than u would like to pay but... think about how much time and effort goes into developing a game. You gethe hours and hours of fun with awell developed game.

borabora00 said:
you can't always go by what the review says b/c u might not like a game that they feel is a ten. you might really like a game and feel it deserves a ten and the review gives it a five. Only you the player can determine what game works best 4 u. :)

Then why not rent it? Hmm..

Back