Game pro, doesnt like the wii, with there report card

there is no doubt that the PS3 is the absolute mutt's nutts... (well it should be the huge price tag)

but wait till your swooping your wiimote around the room, thats gonna be so cool

everyone is entitled to their opinions, but its a shame that gamepro have been so narrowminded in their approach to gaming... which by its definition is supposed to fun...

in the fun stakes... well the wii will win

i plan to have a wii for the fun and a ps3 for the power

as for the xbox 360 it isnt as fun as the wii and not as powerful as a ps3, why bother?

Last edited:
lol and wtf is this about the 360 have a better lineup of games?
unless i missed something there....

this is garbage if you ask me
but thats just my opinion

though the PS3 might get you more for your money, but not entirely sure about that, have to see how well that blue ray processor is first considering how expensive those are these days, i'll just have to wait and see and be the judge myself
*shrugs*

Kumoriken said:
...I so think Sony payed them or something. :lol: Those sad, sad souls.

"I'll give you a dollar if you put our system first."

"Make it 79 cents, and we got a deal."

Maybe if 2 of the 3 consoles were actually AVAILABLE for people to buy, I might consider this remotely accurate. Until then, this is pointless fanboy-ism on behalf of GamePro. And while we're at it, comparing a line-up between two unreleased consoles and one that has been available for a year now, is the most idiotic thing I saw in this "article". But even with their year-long lead, they still have nothing worth buying on the X-box 360.

I think he was really biased. Also, only the 360 has come out already and you can't really judge it until it's come out. What happens if a PS3 has a major glitch and the power supply overheats and explodes? :lol: then the PS3 will be the loser of this round of next gen

That article is obviously biased. "Onoes, it might prove that the biggest graphics is only second best to innovation" *emo*

I don't care what gamepro says I will always favor the wii. I have practically been a nintendo fan my whole life. Although 360 and the PS3 have all those other cool features and graphics and gadgets and hardware and accessories Nintendo will always be number one for me. (I plan to get a PS3 when the price drops down a couple hundred bucks. It is just to expensive although I can afford it. I just don't want I want the wii and Twilight Princess to hgo with it.

Yea this was just put out to get gamepro some attention, it's almost impossable to guess which console will be better untill the public gets it's grubby little hands on them. because everyone knows that reviews play and write, and us gamers just don't stop playing. in a nut shell, i'm still buying a Wii but i'm not about to jump to any conclusions about how well it'll do.

COLDshiver said:
I think he was really biased. Also, only the 360 has come out already and you can't really judge it until it's come out. What happens if a PS3 has a major glitch and the power supply overheats and explodes? :lol: then the PS3 will be the loser of this round of next gen

The 360 has been out for a year, and the PS3 still won without even being released. I think you're completely right saying that it was biased. Makes me sick.

Anyways I think that the wii will do good. Trust me it is going to sell more than the ps3 i know that for sure. I PS3 is only releasing 400,000 worldwide. WOOOOOOOOOW I dont wanna get one because it is to high and i am not really a fan of the ps3 or the 360.

The problem is that the criteria are defined by the surveyors.

The point with the above statement is . . . I can put two boxers in the ring. Depending on the rules, I can dictate which one wins.

Are graphics important? Are media formats important? Et Cetera. How would you write this article the correct way?

Do a survey asking consumers what areas are the most important to them. Take the five highest categories. Rate the systems in these categories. The article writers definted the categories, so they defined the winner of their so called war before they even finished the article.

Silly. :)

Last edited:
Back