Game Renting...

pettybo

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
Again Blockbuster has annoyed me...in the past it was their crazy overdue rates and tough to cancel membership bullshit. Last week decided to use them again, thought it would be easy...had to give too much information just to join(no problem doing this but got a flashback of trying to cancel with them)..employees are great but company still sucks. Anyway enough of the silly rant, has anyone been renting wii games from any online companies (no blockbuster/game rush - I'm done with them)? Do you have any that you favor? Thanks much.

Last edited:
I too hate Blockbuster....

$8 for a game here, please... sure you get a week but I only play a lot on weekends and nights

I hear Gamefly isnt worth it from a huge gamer I know, he said its ridiculous.

21.95 a month is a bit extreme if you ask me.

bandaid u must enjoy getting shown up by me......if your friend is really a *huge* gamer then u would expect him to rent alot of games right? i would say so, that being the case then he would save money on late fees and he can rent as much as he wants and not have to deal with a small choice of games as is the case for me, at my blockbuster i have like 2 games to choose from so i would prefer gamefly thank you :)

21.95 a month is less then renting 3 games a month at Blockbuster. That $22 gets yah no late fees, unlimited renting (only can rent 2 at a time but unlimited swaps), and you dont even have to go to the rental store to boot. Gamefly rocks.

yea me and capt elmer think alike, its more convenient plus it costs less so if u already are a big gamer why not?

u get ulimited rentals for one month but only one at a time I think at my blockbuser it is $20.

hmm so...if u rent a game every week 4 weeks a month u save about 3 dollars? lol i think tahts what it came out to if u do 6 (rental price) times 4 (weeks in a month) u get 24 dollars.

Our blockbuster has a large selection of games, and yes the gamepass he says he recommends, he thinks the wait for the new stuff to arrive in the mail is a waste of time.

uh yeah....thanks for showing me up?

Back