***Game Review Thread***

LordJuntao said:
so writing 10/10 a bunch of times and writing that it is a must have without any details why is a good review or are you just angry at me because I am [STRIKE]not a girl and like american tv shows[/STRIKE] a brainless and useless human being with absolutely no knowledge of what I am talking about.

Fixed it for you! :smilewinkgrin:

P.S. Naruto is Japanese. Family Guy is American. The creators of both have more wit and talent in one finger than you have in your entire body. You also deserve a ban.

lets get bak to da reviews

NFS pro street

graphics: 6/10
gameplay: 6/10
controls: 7/10
sound: 8/10
overall: 6/10

pro street is a average game which was the sequel to carbon the wii i preffered carbon more because it had better gameplay and sound but pro street wraps up to be a fun medicore game.

Abes16 said:
lets get bak to da reviews

NFS pro street

gameplay: 6/10

pro street is a average game which was the sequel to carbon the wii i preffered carbon more because it had better gameplay and sound but pro street wraps up to be a fun medicore game.

Ignore him.

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

gameplay: 3/10
controls: 6/10

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 isn't so fun as the first one, only because it was shorter. The mini games aren't so fun as well. If you've never tried the first one, I recommend you to buy the first one, and not the second.

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

I'm just going to say it's worth $40 or less, and should be played with friends. This game is a must for 2 players! Still fun in one player mode, and worth renting at the very least. This is the best rail shooter I have ever played with a friend, and that says a lot.

sagema said:
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

I'm just going to say it's worth $40 or less, and should be played with friends. This game is a must for 2 players! Still fun in one player mode, and worth renting at the very least. This is the best rail shooter I have ever played with a friend, and that says a lot.
Thanks ,I needed the confidence for this game!

Need For Speed: Pro Street

graphics: 8/10
gameplay: 9/10
sound: 9/10
overall: 8.5/10
This game is the best racing game on the Wii in my opioion. This is a must have for all racing game lover's and all NFS fans.

good job guys, keep up the great reviews! i knew this thread would bloom!

guitar hero 3

gameplay: 4/5
online: 4/5
sound: 4/5
graphics: 3/5
controls: 5/5

comments: great game, a must buy for all guitar hero fans! controls on the new wii guitar are very responsive, and the online is nearly lag-free (and is easily calibrated to fit your tv's settings). only reason the online is not a 5 is because of the lack of downloadable content at the moment, but that should be corrected by this spring. although many people have complained about the game having mono sound, it really doesn't seem to bother me that much, although the new replacement games with surround sound will sound twice as good! only issue with gameplay is that the boss battles are very enjoyable, but leave you wanting more (there are only three!) the graphics could do with a little help as well...but it doesn't seem to be much of an issue in a game like guitar hero. overall a great game for all you wii rockers out there!

Last edited:
don't let this thread die! keep up with the great reviews and we'll see if this ends up getting pinned!

btw, remember to keep your reviews SHORT, but SPECIFIC!

Hmm... I got it... I was really disappointed in this game...

Sonic and the Secret Rings

Gameplay: 6/10
Graphics: 8/10
Controls: 6/10
Sound: 8/10
Overall: 7/10

Sonic comes to the Wii in an Arabian based adventure! Blazing through obstacles, you dash at sonic-speed through tons of levels, and tackle huge bosses along the way. Sonic moves by himself in this game, you steer him on his path, which at first is a cool concept, but as the game goes on it gets incredibly frustrating. You tilt your Wii remote sideways and control it like a racing game. The game is very fast paced, and you'll have to play levels many times over before you perfect them. You get powerups too, just like in every sonic game, but in this you get to customize them on a ring of your choosing. Another cool concept, but it just gets confusing as you try and figure out which build would be the best for the level. The game is really annoying and hard, but if your a steadfast sonic fan, you might enjoy the difficulty enough to finish the game. It's a decent game and worth renting, if not buying, but only if you really have the patience to try over and over should you buy this game.

the simpsons game
graphics 7/10
sound 5/10
controls 10/10
game play 7/10
overall 29/40
i would get this because it will last you a long time

lego star wars the complete saga
graphics 10/10
sound 8/10
controls 8/10
game play 9/10
overall 35/40
i would get this

erm...super, try to be more specific in your reviews. and please don't over-post. the goal of this thread is to gather a variety of reviews from different perspectives.

Backwards Man said:
I thought Simpsons was horrible...
What kinda a review is that... but yeah, I played it at my friends house, it sucks. Another crappy one, Smackdown Raw, seriously dissapointing...

Back