***Game Review Thread***

One thing I would like to add about Super Mario Galaxy...I find the game to be a little on the easy side and not much of a challenge. Aside from that, I think the game is wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone thinks they are a gamer.

Wii Sports

Gameplay: 4/5
Sound: 4/5
Graphics: 2/5
Controls: 5/5
Multiplayer: 5/5

Who doesn't love messing around on Wii Sports with their buds? It's a great party game that will be sure to keep you and your friends up and moving! The game may not look like much at a glance, but its near-comic graphics are quickly forgotten when players experience the fluid controls and gameplay schemes presented in this wonderfully interactive and incredibly addicting game.

you all have been waiting for this post
:lol: super smash bros brawl
graphics 10/10
sound 10/10
controls 10/10
game play 10/10
overall 40/40 this is all im gonna say........GET IT

Wii Play

Graphics: 2/5
Sound: 3/5
Gameplay: 3/5
Multiplayer: 4/5
Controls: 3/5

Comments: To be frank, Wii Play is a flat-out disappointing follow-up of Wii Sports. The controls take a while to get used to for some games, the graphics are just as comic, and it really loses its fun after an hour of two of playing. For some reason, one can't shake off the feeling that the entire game is a tutorial when it is, unfortunately, really just a sorry excuse for a batch of mini-games. To the point, this game is only worth getting if you're in need of a wii remote and if you think you could use a few cheap tricks to show off your wii.

boogie
graphics 7/10
sound 9/10
controls 8/10
game play 5/10
overall 29/40
i like this game its fun when you play 2 player but when your playing 1 player its pretty boring to me dont get this

wwe smackdown vs raw

graphics 6.5/10
gameplay 5/10
sound 7/10
controls 8/10
multiplayer 7/10
overall 5.5/10

wwe was a disapointing game for the wii. while most other platforms had most of wwe modes to play, wii only had 5!!(single,tag team, hardcore, triple threat, KO)SVR 08 could of been much better if they didn't take so many shortcuts in the game

Abes

mortal kombat armaggedon

graphics 9/10
gameplay 8/10
sound 8/10
controls 7/10
multiplayer 10/10
overall 9/10

you people are becomin very vague. i will post some more reviews later. i need to think of a game to review. any ideas? i might be able to rent some some time in the next 2 weeks.

flair.14 said:
One thing I would like to add about Super Mario Galaxy...I find the game to be a little on the easy side and not much of a challenge. Aside from that, I think the game is wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone thinks they are a gamer.
Have you beaten it? Cus some of the stuff near the end is pretty dam hard...

i think wii'd like to see a review of sonic riders or nitrobike...any input on these games?

SSX Blur

Gameplay 8/10
Graphics 7/10
Music 10/10
Controls 8.5/10
Multiplayer 6/10
Overall 8.5/10

The best part of this game in the whole package. The music in this game is incredible if you really enjoy how music is tied into a game. This game dosen't get enough credit especially for the music which i think is amazing. However the controls in this game aren't just point and shoot or wiggle waggle. It's actually a game in which the wiimote-nunchuck brotherhood are used to there fullest. The game has a high learning curve as it's not for the slight at heart. It is a hard game but once you play it long enough and get the hang of it the game is incredible. Still my favorite game on wii. Multiplayer isn't special just a race and a points battle if you were wondering.

Last edited:
bump.

anyone care to review no more heroes?

or nitrobike perhaps?

Back