Game save Data transfer to a new Wii

MethLepard

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297
Feb 25, 2011
Sayre, PA
Wii Online Code
8108-7585-8132-1267
Ok, I haven't played Goldeneye in over a year. My house was flooded by tropical storm lee and I now have a new house. I was a level 44 (Meth Leopard) but Now I am a level 8 with a new meth leopard name. My old wii still works but will not play a disc. All my save info is on it and as you know Goldeneye save info cannot be saved to a chip and put on a new wii. Just wondering if anyone has figured out how I can get my old stats and level back without altering my wii. I was like a day or 2 away from getting the strata. Please help.

Well ****, no wonder you've been inactive. Glad t' hear y'all're alright and not homeless bro. Ain't no way t' transfer Goldeneye save data without some risky hacks though, sorry t' say. Same goes for any other online multiplayer Wii games.

My Wii was under water for 7 days. I can't believe it works at all. I might as well just level up the old way. Thanks, Didn't know if anything changed. Glad to see people still play goldeneye.

We are still a very active and engaged GE community! See you on the battlefield! :mushroom1up:

yeah, i know your troubles... my wii one day decided to never again put out any audio, therefore my wii is forever mute... should be getting a new one soon, but will go from a level 33 to a level 1, back to a shotgun noob to get xp...

yeah, i know your troubles... my wii one day decided to never again put out any audio, therefore my wii is forever mute... should be getting a new one soon, but will go from a level 33 to a level 1, back to a shotgun noob to get xp...

That sounds like it could be a dodgy cable and not the Wii. Have you tried buying new wires bro ?

That sounds like it could be a dodgy cable and not the Wii. Have you tried buying new wires bro ?
no, i bought a new cable a while back, didn't work... i used to mod the wii, that would probably be the problem, plus with the wii u coming out, prices for a regular wii are cheaper than nintendo repair charges...

Back