Game servers down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't hurt to post a Goldeneye Wii request on there Facebook page i imagine :)

Seein' a lot of inane chatter in here... Keep it on topic, amigos.

And yes, I know how bloody hard it is t' resist gettin' restless for your favorite game to be workin' again.

I can't take it anymore! Turn GE back on PLEAAASSSEEE!!!

pierre-beteille-cant-take-it-anymore-1343014384_b.jpg

...no not really me! LOL

speaking of nonsense.
I translated the japanese in your signature using google translate. This is wat i got:
Sea of despair. Tomb of the water. Splash, Magikarp!
a translation/chant for goldeneye:
No Goldeneye, stuck in a sea of despair? Dying of longing, servers stuck in a tomb of water?
Splash! Splash! Onwards MagiK(arp)!
--> shall i post this alongside the now several posters on activision tweet asking about the goldeneye wii servers?
seriously there is a bunch of them.

Last edited:
Goldeneye Haiku? Make it happen Koops. :lol:

... In another thread. :D

This post was off topic. Please keep all 1 on 1 mod instructional posts to PM's or in the wiichat user forums...thanks! I don't want to have to start throwing around my ban hammer and tossing out infractions, you know
! :lol: ...sorry just wanted to see what it felt like! OHHH THE POWERRRR!

On a more on-topic note, this latest post from http://www.facebook.com/activisionassist :
Activision Assist Hello gaming community! Please be aware that crews on the ground in NYC are still working hard to restore service. Goldeneye among other games will be returned to service as soon as humanly possible. Thanks for the updates everyone!

Also, it looks like the GE community has seriously gotten on-board with posting to their site asking for service to be fixed! WOW! :ee5k:

Game servers are down, it makes me so sad:(
Game servers are down, I want to kill bad!
Game servers are down, and yet to restore.
Game servers are down, on topic moderator?

35xfww.jpg

[STRIKE]I'll just ban everyone and be done with it, piece'a cake.[/STRIKE]

Rebellious bastards. :lol: Aight, y'all poked your fun at my hardass. Now get back t' the topic ya trigger-happy smart asses, 'lest I get trigger happy with the delete post button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back