Game stuff

The_Man

Love, Peace, and Comfort!
Aug 29, 2011
Dangan Ronpa Academy
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
So anyone going to buy Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword or Return To Dreamland I also, hope Operation Rainfall works I will pray to god :wiitransformer:for a miracle

Might buy SS. Not completely sold on it but well see. Kirby?......meh. Stopped after the crystal shards.

Kirby is going back to its roots, man seen some gameplay it is just like new super Mario bros Wii SS is a must have drop right now and preorder it 50-100 hours of Gameplay do i need to say more

Anyone not getting SS either dislikes Zelda, or is a damn fool. :lol: I'm definitely buying it, and I plan to repair my Wii just in time to play it.

I might get my hands on Return to Dreamland, since it does look real good. If the reviews mirror my first impressions then I probably will buy it. That co-op looks like it'l be a blast too.

Stopped after the crystal shards.

Likewise. T'was the last real good Kirby game IMO. Hopefully RtD can change that.

I might get SS.
Based on the videos I've seen it doesn't look as "challenging" as I'd hoped. The story, on the other hand, looks well developed.

In other news, bought New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It's a riot. Multiplayer gives Mario new life.

Different stuff. I don't think CoD has local multiplayer. And Mario should never have online multiplayer.

Different stuff. I don't think CoD has local multiplayer. And Mario should never have online multiplayer.

I'm talking about multiplayer in general, not online and local. Either or both added seemlessly to a great single player game makes it all the more better.

Back