Game that justifies the purchase of your wwi

petefhhkj

WiiChat Member
Feb 6, 2009
Hi i got my wii 3 months ago and was starting to think i made a mistake by not getting a ps3 instead.

Games like no more heroes, de blob, world of goo, naruto 2 are fun but for someone who has played all the big games (FF, zelda, mgs, resident evil etc) they are not that great.

But then i played mario galaxy and immediately loved it, from the environment, to the controls.

So my question to the people in the forum is: what is the game that , by itsef, justifies the purchase of your wwi?

Pete.

Do I ever need to justify my buying of anything?

What is this wwi anyway?

:lol:

Yo original poster - if you think you made a mistake, that's on you..
Why make your "mistake" public and complain about it
I hold my hand up and say that ive made the odd bopar in thread titles but I have a damn good excuse

I think these games will be: Madworld, The Conduit, HOD:Overkill, MH3 and Dead Space: Extraction.

"Enought for every gamer to justifies the purchase of Wii"

Wii Sports, Metroid Prime 3, Trauma Centre, PES 2008 and Super Mario Galaxy have been the games that have been the stand out titles for me so far. They are games that you just won't see on any other console, or simply couldn't be done on any other console in the same way.

Next week I'll be adding Madworld to that list. :yesnod:

I think that the Wii exclusives are what sets it apart for me, as the 360/PS3 just don't have such a large number of pure exclusives.

PES, Wii Sports, Wii Music, Rayman, probably Skate It, Mario Galaxy. But if you're more of a hardcore player I understand you. Graphics and hardcore games are more enjoyable on other consoles.

What? What was that sonny? You want to know what justified Doubaya Doubaya one, eh?? God damn nothin' 'cept the thrill of shooting a German square between his there eyes I suppose.

Hi

1st -answer to the constructive posts

-stickmode i already have hod, and ill check the other titles.

-raisinghelen, Metroid Prime 3 and Trauma Centre are titles i was already thinking of getting. Metroid Prime 3 will probably be the next game ill get.

-YoungBalla, i used to love mario kart in the old snes when i was a kid , great game to play with your friends.

-Disciple, i dont think you need a beast of a system to have big games, think super mario 64, or zelda ocarina of time. If there is a company able to make big games its Nintendo.

-bananaboat, that goes without saying :)

2nd -answer to the anoying posts

-Sovieto and Darkprinny, you are having way too much fun with a typo, and you have way too many posts, go get some fresh air.

-NorAxeR, respect a point of view, i respect yours.

Pete.

Hi

1st -answer to the constructive posts

-stickmode i already have hod, and ill check the other titles.

-raisinghelen, Metroid Prime 3 and Trauma Centre are titles i was already thinking of getting. Metroid Prime 3 will probably be the next game ill get.

-YoungBalla, i used to love mario kart in the old snes when i was a kid , great game to play with your friends.

-Disciple, i dont think you need a beast of a system to have big games, think super mario 64, or zelda ocarina of time. If there is a company able to make big games its Nintendo.

-bananaboat, that goes without saying :)

2nd -answer to the anoying posts

-Sovieto and Darkprinny, you are having way too much fun with a typo, and you have way too many posts, go get some fresh air.

-NorAxeR, respect a point of view, i respect yours.

Pete.

You made the typo twice.
Which isnt that common.
Lighten up man.
DarkPrinny has a parrot.
Id be careful.

After I first booted up the system and played Zelda Twilight Princess I knew I had made a great decision in purchasing the Wii. However I believe no one game justifies the purchase of a console, it is more so about the lasting experience with the console. When I first held the controller in my hand and navigated the menu I knew it was something special. (I am a huge Ninty fanboy by the way.)

Totally agreeing, and the Wii has great titles for shure. Personally I haven't played Twilight Princess, but all Zeldas are awesome games and I bet this is no exception. Marios are too. What I mean is that we can't see titles as Gears of War, Metal Gear Solid or even Street Fighter in the Wii, so if you go for graphics and heavy games it is not exactly the way to go.

Big games for the Wii are awesome, but are different from other consoles big games and sometimes have to be limited imo (I watched some FIFA 09 videos of other consoles and looked almost like another game compared to the Wii version). Not complaining at all, I am very pleased with the Wii, it has its own titles which rock and other consoles don't have, and the gameplay in the Wii is what makes it unique (and what I went for when getting it), but that was what I was referring to.

Big games for the Wii are awesome, but are different from other consoles big games and sometimes have to be limited imo (I watched some FIFA 09 videos of other consoles and looked almost like another game compared to the Wii version).
Early on in the Wii's life multiplatform games were very limited, with a lot being watered down versions or PS2 ports.

This is starting to change, with more devs creating Wii specific content that uses the system better (PES2008 and Shaun White being the best examples so far). So the Wii won't get exactly the same games as the other consoles, but if the devs put in the effort then they can make games that are just as good and even better in some cases.

I like that the Wii has different games though and any game by Nintendo is always exclusive. A problem that I have with the majority of 360/PS3 games is that they are also on PC, so they don't actually offer me anything different.

Back