Game to occupy till February 10..

Well there's a lot of games coming out, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honour Heroes 2, Battalion Wars 2, Zack and Wiki, who knows, maybe Mario Kart (i dunno if that's been delayed), Dragon Ball Z, Guitar Hero 3, Nights: Journey of Dreams, No More Heroes?, Fire Emblem, Resident Evil UC, Endless Ocean, anyway, you get the picture. :)

i might get galaxy,not sure yet... but as long as Medal of Honor is good, which i think it will be. then hopefully if the online play is good that could hold me until Febuary....

Or, the greatest idea if you haven't somehow managed to do it yet. Try to get platinum on every training game on wii sports. That will occupy some time unless you have already done that

Super Mario Galaxy and Battalion Wars 2. I might also get MoHH2, I would get Mario Kart but I think that's coming out later in Q1 of next year.

Last edited:
I'm from the UK I currently have on my Wii

Wii Sports
Twighlight Princess
Heatseeker
Metal Slug Anth
Resi evil 4
My Sims

Wind Waker, Ocarina of time
Metroid prime 2

I'm anticpating the release of Metroid 3 so to kill time I picked up a copy of Metroid Prime 2 Echoes I have been playing it now for a good 5 hours it's a solid title and i'm sorry to say is one of the best games I have ever played on a nintendo console.

So yeah I highly recommend this!

JerryC said:
No.. its been pushed back to February 10th hence the thread

How am i suppose to know that you were talking about Smash? huh? you never even put it on ur topic....and dont try editing...

and I dont look up brawl every second.
jeeezeee next time try being smart.

P.S. dont try to flame me back ^_- im not gona read this crap.

all ill be getting till smash bros is galaxy and guitar hero 3

Back