Game trading wiht others in forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thechi444

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2008
Game trading with others in forum?

Would it be possible to set up a game trade network in this forum? I'm not sure how we could work it out, but that would be a pretty cool idea. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
It'd be neat, but I doubt the admins would go for it. It would get messy, especially with a bunch of kids doing the trading. Go to Gametz.com for trading/buying. It's pretty well-established.

Atomheart said:
It'd be neat, but I doubt the admins would go for it. It would get messy, especially with a bunch of kids doing the trading. Go to Gametz.com for trading/buying. It's pretty well-established.

Thanks I'll check it out...you're right though. You never know who your sending the game to

I was hoping for something like that aswell. I don't think I would trade with anybody that I don't have some sort of experience talking to though.

But if anyone wants to trade PM me. I'd be willing to trade a couple NES games for a N64 game or something similar. I get bored with the titles I've had for a long time and I don't want to buy anymore lol.

Not allowed, sorry. The main reason being is that we have no means of tracking the trades. Thus, some members may get ripped off in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back