Game (U.K) Pre-orders

WIIMAN999

WiiloveWii
Nov 16, 2006
UK!!!
Wii Online Code
2319-8640-8665-4952
i'm just wondering who here who got a pre-order from Game has got it verified that they get in the first shipment

ME!! YEESSSSSSS. i pre ordered it about 6 weeks ago(i think..... actually i cant remember) and about two weeks later i got a letter from them saying that i would get one at launch. I am glad i got it from game as they get the most units as they are the biggest retailer. My big brother preordered it from gamestation at the same time and he might not get one!! HAHAHA TO HIM!

I've had my pre-order confirmed too. I pre-ordered on 26/09/06.

thats all gd guys mine was confirmed today!:thumbsup:

i hate game you no why thier preorder have been out for six weeks and they call me today after i have made a hmv preorder wtf six weeks i bet its for the forth shipment or something

I pre-ordered mine from Argos. They haven't confirmed when I'll get it, but they've already taken the £184 from my account! :O

asked mum to get me 1 for Xmas she pre-order it last week and i should get it abut a week after the 8th .

i preordered at the Castleford/junction 32/freeport Game store on the 14th of october, i was 27th in line, but iv got a confirmation of been able to get one from their first shipment, and iv got my Wii gift card, with enough money on it now to buy everything i want on launch day... so i dont take that card out with me anymore :S

Gamestation - 26th in-line.

Was told there making the official calls this week, or even closer to the release, but I was also told I'm before most of the staff and the amount head office said they should be getting I shouldn't have a problem at all. Still, would like to get the official call though.

Back