Game (UK Store) Wii Pre-order Giftcard

Icuic

WiiChat Member
Oct 15, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
8250-6904-3974-1341
I got my Game preorder confirmation and giftcard today. Basically come the 8th of December my Wii will be waiting for me, no queuing!
The giftcard is a nice idea, walk in, put money onto the card and it'll go towards the payment of the Wii. Handy to have somewhere to put the money so I don't end up spending it.

Also, on the 10th I can pick up my 'Preorder pack'. An info pack, nothing special but nice none the less.

:)

I got one too (posted about it in the preorder thread :p)...don't you just ADORE the card? Its so hot! :)

im guessing you preordered from the store?
i preordered online from game so i dont think ill be getting all these nice things :p

Meh I didnt get all that stuff

Ronan, 8th of December. We (being Europeans) get it later than US. There will be plenty of pics around before the 8th.

And for those wanting to see the 'Hot' card, I've attached a picture. Sorry about the quality, can't find camera so had to use my phone.

Edit : Rich, says in the smallprint that those with online orders will receive an exclusive update. Or visit game.co.uk/wii .

Attachments

• WiiCard.jpg
    WiiCard.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 165
Icuic said:
Ronan, 8th of December. We (being Europeans) get it later than US. There will be plenty of pics around before the 8th.

And for those wanting to see the 'Hot' card, I've attached a picture. Sorry about the quality, can't find camera so had to use my phone.

Edit : Rich, says in the smallprint that those with online orders will receive an exclusive update. Or visit game.co.uk/wii .

Oh yeah i forgot about that, ok im off to hassle some Americans lol

Icuic said:

oh cool, i just hope i ordered in time to get mine on release date....
the website says that they are still unsure of how many they are to be allocated, guess ill just have to to wait and see.

Game preorder

I'm in the exact same boat Rich, I emailed them a little while ago about it but they didn't know anything. They said I should hear something soon though so I guess we should just keep checking out emails. I preordered mine on the 27th Sept (at about midday i think) but I have no idea when they started taking orders so I can't figure out anything lol.

Anyone else on here also preorder from game.co.uk ? or does anyone know when the orders started ?

All the best

Nintendoid

i didnt preorder till the 1st of nov so im really hoping they get alot of allocations :O i think you should be ok nintendoid. still i guess we are just gonna have to wait. There might be some stores near me doing midnight openings with some spare consoles, if they tell me i wont get my console on release i will cancel my order with game and camp out.

^^According to my mum (lol, how does she know?!..maybe it said it on the GAME card that we got... :p) all the GAME preorders were handled together.. that is GAME knows their total allocation, and decides what to give each shop from the preorders and what to keep for online, and that each shop was in constant updates with HQ saying how many preorders they have on each date, not "each shop gets x amount". And since I preordered mine on the 2nd of October, it'd make sense that any orders before or around then will indeed be available for launch.

And the orders started on the 15h of September, I think...not 100% sure though.

Last edited:
I got the email from Game saying pre-orders had started with a time stamp of: 26 September 2006 18:11:09 BDT. My order confirmation is 18:29 so fingers crossed. Haven't heard anything though.

Wow

in within 18 mins, I best start looking for other options lol. I'm starting to think that a lot of the preorderers on here are going to be dissapointed. I'd be extremely shocked if you didn't get one transient, i thought i got in fairly quickly but apparently not. I guess its all down to the stock and how many people were quicker. My order confirmation was for 11:30 on the 27th so I may have been too late .

Anyone else preorder from game.co.uk on here ?

All the best

Nintendoid

Nintendoid said:
in within 18 mins, I best start looking for other options lol. I'm starting to think that a lot of the preorderers on here are going to be dissapointed. I'd be extremely shocked if you didn't get one transient, i thought i got in fairly quickly but apparently not. I guess its all down to the stock and how many people were quicker. My order confirmation was for 11:30 on the 27th so I may have been too late .

Anyone else preorder from game.co.uk on here ?

All the best

Nintendoid

I think the major problem (for you guys) is that Nintendo is feeding it's major markets (Japan and USA) first and leaving the UK market as an afterthought. Maybe you guys should start crossing your fingers now that the Wii doesn't sell well in the US (yeah right) so they can ship the extras to you. :)

Back