game & watch on virtual console???

matthewj

Online Gamer
Oct 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
0422-8426-6448-0738
well i wonder if they are ever going to have the game & watch series on the virtual console!!!

If you have any news on this post here or if you think it is a good idea!!!

well it was just a thought

Don't let the complainers get you down (although using !'s more sparingly will make your post more palatable).

It's not really that bad an idea at the right price (100pts would be right, but probably impossible). Anyone ever play Zelda G&W? The graphics would be painful to stand, even compared to 8 bit NES, but it was a really fun game. I don't think Gradius was ever G&W, but I had it on a similar platform and even in that format, it was loads of fun.

Pointless threads like these make me wonder why I still hang out on this forum...

This is sarcasm, but this thread is still very pointless.

Last edited:
masonb15 said:
Pointless threads like these make me wonder why I still hang out on this forum...

The thread has pretty obvious "point". Which is that the poster would like to see Game and Watch games on the VC. It's even spelled out pretty clearly in the title.

Perhaps what really makes you wonder why you still hang out here is your inability to recognize clear points when they have been made. The door is over there. Feel free to use it at your leisure.

well i complane about mario rpg ok get a hold of your self. ok it's on its way

Wiinter said:
The thread has pretty obvious "point". Which is that the poster would like to see Game and Watch games on the VC. It's even spelled out pretty clearly in the title.

Perhaps what really makes you wonder why you still hang out here is your inability to recognize clear points when they have been made. The door is over there. Feel free to use it at your leisure.
Do you see the author of this thread? He has made ~10 threads on the same thing.
"Hey!!! I think that x video game system should be on the VC!!!"
I think that it is rather pointless. Me leaving was an exaggeration BTW.

hmmm, i think it could definately happen, i mean they did put him a meelee, why wouldnt they put him an a vc?"

long shot, but im not gonna rule out the possibiblity

Hey Guys? I Wuz Wonderin When You Think They R Gonna Have 'speak And Spell' For The Vc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What U Think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Doodz, When Will They Have My 'tiger Games Wrist Watch Double Dragon' On Vc??????? Any 1 Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ Cracking up. Conan's such a wiseass...

These threads are a bit much. I mean c'mon, can we really expect every last piece of game history be emulated on the VC? If you say yes, than expect upcoming threads speculating on when Magnavox Odyssey, Pong, and ColecoVision will be released.

There has to be a line drawn somewhere.

Last edited:
OK, I just saw another thread where people actually ARE interested in seeing stuff like Coleco and Intellivision on the VC.

So I guess I'm WRONG. There should be no limit to what we see on VC.

Homebrew anyone?

In all seriousness, I was a huge Intellevision collector, but I think we all agree that the most wanted VC games are NES, SNES, N64.......adding hundreds of games at 3-5 games a week means rioting in the streets. We will never get anything we want. Of course they could increase the number of weekly releases, but um, yeah right.......

Release week will look like this and I will be pissed off.....

BlackJack for Intellevision
BLackJack for Coleco Vision
Side scrolling shooter ive never heard of for TG 16
Goldeneye.......oh whoops, I mean Club Drive for atari Jaguar,

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it......

Of course, I just had a great idea.....they could release a package of games. Intellevision roms are like 3KB, they could release the whole damn thing at once. THIS GUY IS A GENIUS!!!! YOU ARE REALLY ON TO SOMETHING!!!

Back