Status
Not open for further replies.

winduprocker

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Oconomowoc, WI
Wii Online Code
0156-1225-1098-5782
Well tell me what you want because I have listed all the games I want that have at least be talked about!

Super Smash Bro. Brawl: Obvious Choice! This is going to be freaking awesome to play online! Also this is only a guess but I am pretty sure that Sonic the Hedgehog will be another character added to the game!

Super Mario Galaxy: I have played every Mario game and this one looks freaking awesome! I was so disappointed that it was not a launch title. Also I like they are going to make it a 2 player game which will be cool.

Elebits: It looks kind of fun and kind of cool, I also like they are going to make it multiplayer games.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: I have never played a regular final fantasy game but I have played the crystal chronicles game for Gamecube and I loved it so mush, but I definitely getting it, especially for its online play.

Mario Party 8: I love the party series, it is really fun and I can just imagine how fun it will be on the Wii! I doubt it will have online play but if it did that would awesome!

Project H.A.M.M.E.R: This game looks cool and I think it would be really fun to play with the Wiimote.

Sadness: This game looks freakin awesome! I love what they are doing with the game, by making it black and white and I dunno, I can see this being a great games! I like movies and games where they try to freak you out.

Disaster Day of Crisis: This game looks really good, the one video that they have for this game looks freaking awesome. I guess it is suppose to have awesome graphics and awesome physics!

Wii Play: This game will be really good; it will be a good installment to the multiplayer game Wii Sports! I can see people getting into this game just as much as people getting into winning Wii Sports games. Also the free Wiimote makes it even more of a necessary game for your Wii Collection

Big Brain Academy: This also be a fun and a “kill someone because they beat me multiplayer game!” haha.

Mario Kart Wii: Even though this hasn’t been announced or anything, we all know this game will eventually come out. I love the Mario Kart games and it I know this one will be the best especially fun with the Wiimote experience!

Battalion Wars 2: The reason I am interested in this game is because of its said to have online play. What good is a gaming system without an online shooter!

So yeah this list is long......but I have put allot of thought into this.....so yeah! haha.

I just want a good online FPS to that is good enough to compete with Halo 3 and all those other FPS's coming out on the other systems and PC.

Oh yeah and I can't wait for Mario Galaxy.

I just want good damn online play with voice com.

Sorry, but there are already so many on this topic. Please feel free to use WiiChat's search feature to find threads that are similar where you can discuss this.

Don't worry too much though, you're new.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back