Game you want made? or looking forward too. NOT IN RELEASE

SoloSebo

WiiChat Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hi all
im sorry i havent made my sig or nothing yet and this is only my second post!
but i hope to become a regular here.

Basically im intrested in what you all think! maybe if enough people submit good idea's dev snooping around can sniff up some good ideas right here.

What im looking forward to IS BATTALION WARS II with wifi so we can have some cool online wars.

I would really like to know of ideas you would have for the WII be it simple (wii Sports) or crazy advanced ( like red steel )

Thanks looking forward to your posts :cool:

A combination of Dave Mirra and Mat Hoffman BMX, they both had problems, but if anyone were to combine both their good things.... it would be excellent

and Jet Force Gemini, but thats up to Microsoft

if Rare owned Donkey Kong, he wouldn't have been in Super Smash Bros. Rare owns Banjo Kazooie. I would like to see an F-Zero game, as well as seeing a sequel to Super Mario RPG.

Kamikaze said:
if Rare owned Donkey Kong, he wouldn't have been in Super Smash Bros. Rare owns Banjo Kazooie. I would like to see an F-Zero game, as well as seeing a sequel to Super Mario RPG.
nintendo owns the DK franchise though

I know Nintendo owns Donkey Kong, Rare just happened to assist them in the Donkey Kong Country series.

ocdan said:
nintendo owns the DK franchise though
:incazzato: "thats a bit sad that means no more donkey kong country and its wasted on rare why didnt nintendo make a deal with them all the popular games go to nintendo when rare leaves damn you ms"

They should make a game to teach juggling. Start off in beginner mode, just doing the motions with two Wiimotes (or one Wiimote and a nunchuck), then move on to juggling three Wiimotes.

Donkey Kong hasn't had a platformer game till the N64, and I think they should stop the gimmick style party games and actually do an SNES style Donkey Kong game, similar to what they have done with New Super Mario Bros. Same goes with Kirby, his last actual adventure ended on the N64.

Kamikaze said:
I know Nintendo owns Donkey Kong, Rare just happened to assist them in the Donkey Kong Country series.

And owns the rights to the character adaptations in that game, including the various other Kongs added in.

Nintendo owns the name Donkey Kong, and the giant monkey himself.

I think it would be awesome to have ANY game that translates the Wiimote's movements directly into on-screen movements (besides an FPS or racing game). Right now most of the games can only recognize gestures.

Here's an example of what I mean:

In Wii sports boxing, the game only recognizes that you've thrown a punch, and throws a punch on-screen. It would be great to have a boxing game where the on-screen arms actually follow whatever you're doing with your Wiimote/Nunchuk. For instance, you can simply raise your real arms to block an on-screen punch.

I don't know if I'm explaining myself well but hopefully someone gets it.

Back