gameboy back in the day

T

The_Loose_Cannon

i was talking to wii_cammy on MSN and i just "dated" myself. we were talking about the original gameboy and then i rememberd about gameboy pocket and gameboy color ( i had those and the original).

but heres the thing. anyone remember the camera and printer that they had?!?!?! i forgot i used to own these and i cant believe how "cool" i thought they were!

180px-Gameboycamera.png

180px-Game_Boy_Printer.gif

I have the camera. Its about 15 feet away from me in the closet with my GB.
REALLY LOW QUALITY

If I remember right the printer was thermal like the old fax machines meaning you needed special paper rolls to use it.

I used to have a gameboy when I were a young'un, until I accidentally dropped it from a high floor in a shopping centre in London, I cried and cried..

yeah, remember the calculator paper? thats what i used if i ran out of the "fax machine" paper. talk about ghetto fabulous :sick:

minto said:
paper you use for calculaters

I thought so.. I just thought it would have a more complex use for it...

nope, :: puts teeth back in mouth:: back when i was little we had calculators that used paper. they were just about "dying" by the time we got solar calculators and scientific calculators :yikes:

lucky for me we had solar by the time i went into the 4th grade when calculators were "allowed"

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i was talking to wii_cammy on MSN and i just "dated" myself. we were talking about the original gameboy and then i rememberd about gameboy pocket and gameboy color ( i had those and the original).

but heres the thing. anyone remember the camera and printer that they had?!?!?! i forgot i used to own these and i cant believe how "cool" i thought they were!

180px-Gameboycamera.png

180px-Game_Boy_Printer.gif
i still have those for my gameboy

wario2ooo said:
i still have those for my gameboy

judging by the way you type, you must of still been in diapers when that came out :wtf:

ETA- change your sig and get rid of that battles line or ill change it for you

wario2ooo said:
no im turning 20 in december,
i loved it, it took picture and even printed out coooool

riiiiight....20....ok.....

:shifty:

Back