gameboy back in the day

ciper said:
Maybe english isnt his first language?

that could explain the posts but i always have that "immaturity" hunch ya know???

not like im calling him immature or anything :shocked:

its cause im on my wii and moving from left to right looking for a letter hurts my arm and my hand.

man i need a keyboard

The_Loose_Cannon said:
judging by the way you type, you must of still been in diapers when that came out :wtf:
Uhh...Jill...nvm, i'd rather not get banned. -_-

I didn't even know they had a printer. :/

lol those things were awesome lol i LOVED my gameboy color lol i took it everywhere with mee man it was awesome lol then i broke it somehow and i cried....lol then i got my gameboy advance =D

gh05t said:
lol those things were awesome lol i LOVED my gameboy color lol i took it everywhere with mee man it was awesome lol then i broke it somehow and i cried....lol then i got my gameboy advance =D

YEH YOU DON'T AVE TO KEEP SAYING LOL
LOL
LOL
IT GETS A BIT ANNOYING

I was looking for my Killer Instinct Gold booklet the other day and I saw some advertising thing where it had GB Pockets and Cameras and Printers. And yeah I thought the same thing. I remember they were usable in pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. If you caught all the Unowns you could write stuff with them and then print it out. Also you could take pictures of your pokemon. Back in the day...

i still have the camera and the printer, but for some reason the printer does work.i'm still happy that i still have it though.

Back