GameCube Controller cord length

Quatsch said:
Hey, shoot me for asking a question. I may wind up getting one, I just wanted to find out a little about the other controllers. $15 extra per controller (plus batteries, too) adds up. I don't know how much you get for allowance, but I've got bills to pay.

what makes u assume we have allowence

I would say to stick with a wireless one... just because the whole system was designed to be wireless!

Quatsch said:
Hey, shoot me for asking a question. I may wind up getting one, I just wanted to find out a little about the other controllers. $15 extra per controller (plus batteries, too) adds up. I don't know how much you get for allowance, but I've got bills to pay.

My allowance is roughly $3500/month. . .minus taxes, health insurance, and retirement savings it comes to about $2500/month :cool:

csiguy4u said:
My allowance is roughly $3500/month. . .minus taxes, health insurance, and retirement savings it comes to about $2500/month :cool:
hehe, guess the real-world allowance is better than grad school allowance ;)

weazol said:
what makes u assume we have allowence

Well, I think I can be pretty sure you don't have allowance since you can't even spell it properly :p

csiguy4u said:

lol thats what i was gonna say... well something of the sort

Quatsch said:
Well, I think I can be pretty sure you don't have allowance since you can't even spell it properly :p

i was typing without looking as the keyboard cause my wife was making me look at something

lol.. actually it was.. im sitting on the couch playing on my laptop and she climbed on top of me

weazol said:
lol.. actually it was.. im sitting on the couch playing on my laptop and she climbed on top of me
I'm always too busy playing with my wii to do anything else...

/will that joke ever get old?

she wont let me play wii cause some movie is on... lol.. this is why i need another tv.. i have to wait till i get back from iraq though.. no point in buying one now when i leave in a month

weazol said:
she wont let me play wii cause some movie is on... lol.. this is why i need another tv.. i have to wait till i get back from iraq though.. no point in buying one now when i leave in a month

Thank you for serving this fine country. I salute you sir.

weazol said:

Enjoy your last month here and have a safe tour over there.

Back