Gamecube Controller

Naish

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
NB
Wii Online Code
3516-2318-9093-1450
Should I go with a Wavebird? Or will it lag?

My main problem is the fact that the regular gamecube controllers (I borrowed one for a while) has much too short of a cord.

I'm thinking of getting a wavebird to avoid knockin the wii over. On the other hand, if I grabbed the standard wired controller, I'd have enough to grab a memory card to go with....

Any thoughts? Input from Wavebird owners? Thanks in advance.

I have a wavebird (got it with the GC originally). I've never used the wired controller ;) (partly because I lost it). But seriously, get it, it works great with the Wii.

before the wii came out, along w/ its' controllers, the wavebird was the single greatest piece of wireless technology ever created. it still rocks hard. buy it. buy 2. buy a lot of them.

ya

If anything go with the offbrand wavebirds. i have 2 wireless gamecube controlers so far, one i got new for $20, and the other used for $8 and they both work great. one of them has a block with a controler plug on it, the other has a block with a short 4 inch wire comming out of it to plug into the GC controler port. i like the one without the cord better but it almost dosnt fit with the wii door on there. i dont want to break the door off.

aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

This threads has already been done. . . but get a Wavebird, it's the greatest.

(P.S. for those that don't know the Wavebird is Nintendo's wireless GameCube controller)

wii_controllerchart-2.jpg

Back