Gamecube Controller

JerryC

b0red
Sep 18, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Wii Online Code
6945-1657-3955-2410
Hi, I recently just got a "Madcatz Gamecube Controller" in preparation for the upcoming SSBB. I was just wondering if all brand name gamecube controlelrs are compatible with Wii and the games requiring the controller. I really don't wanna open it yet until I know for sure it works XD.

Thanx

Is it wired or wireless? Some of the 3rd party wireless ones will not work with the wii (or at least the one I had didn't.. .. .. got the wavebird and everything is lovely now)

yup im 120% sure, i have a mad catz controller to, and its the only 1 i use, and i use it to play vc and games like mortal kombat armaggedon,

so your good, go ahead and open it

I hate mad catz, bought 1 for 10$ and was like nice deal, but then it broke 10 minutes into the game just after i bought it brand new. I'd stick with Nintnedo brand items.

Is it wired or wireless? Some of the 3rd party wireless ones will not work with the wii (or at least the one I had didn't.. .. .. got the wavebird and everything is lovely now)

yeah its wired XD

I hate mad catz, bought 1 for 10$ and was like nice deal, but then it broke 10 minutes into the game just after i bought it brand new. I'd stick with Nintnedo brand items

crap lol hope mine doesn't end up like that.

thanx every1 just opened it XD

I have a Mad Catz GC controller and have had it for about a year now. I still works and I play it on my Wii all the time. So unless it's a different model, it probably will work.

Good Luck your gonna need it..

JerryC said:
Hi, I recently just got a "Madcatz Gamecube Controller" in preparation for the upcoming SSBB. I was just wondering if all brand name gamecube controlelrs are compatible with Wii and the games requiring the controller. I really don't wanna open it yet until I know for sure it works XD.
Thanx

Good Luck with Mad Catz Retarded products because i bought a charger and broke down on me like ****. then i bought a pelican charger and no more problems. well hope it doesnt brake down on you.

Back