gamecube disk stuck in wii

OMG..........ITS STUCK
Awwww pore you.....thats gotta be the worst.........but i would just contact nintendo.

Bang it against the wall until you can see the disk. Take the disk out. Put the wii back. Act like nothing has happened.

well if u didnt care about the warrenty i would just open it. Its a pain to open but once in there are some screws on the top of the dvd drive. more then likly the spindal in the dvd drive is stuck or the spring broke that will pop the spindal down.

st0rmbrkr said:
Bang it against the wall until you can see the disk. Take the disk out. Put the wii back. Act like nothing has happened.

GREATEST ADVICE EVER!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :scared:

I had the same problem yesterday! take the pull the contact out for like 4 min or so and it will work. But not the Wii remote (was so for me) So you sync it. First take away the thing that protects the batteri and press the red bottom then will all light were is says how much players it is blinking and open that thing in front of Wii and puch the red bottom. They show you were the sync bottom sits in system setup!

^ XD i was just thinking that........i cant thnk right now im reading lord of the rings part 1(not for school i just like reading books)

JD1 said:
well if u didnt care about the warrenty i would just open it. Its a pain to open but once in there are some screws on the top of the dvd drive. more then likly the spindal in the dvd drive is stuck or the spring broke that will pop the spindal down.
Wait. you have opened your Wii?! Cool!

Jules1020 said:
is it just me or does kaninen's post up there not make any sense ??
i was reading it and every couple of words i was like WHAT and what does the sync button have to do with this ... oh and he/she kept saying BOTTOM, i was like "what? push the red bottom?"

You need to call Nintendo.

I found this thread because I had the same problem.

I called Nintendo and they said the only way to get the disk out is to send it to them and they will repair it.
It is free and covered by warranty and they will send you a shipping label for free shipping.
I bought my Wii off eBay and they didn't even ask me for a receipt or anything.
I would recommend you send it in and not try to open it and get it out yourself, or you will probably void the warranty.

Here is the number;

Please call 1-800-255-3700 to discuss available options.

OMG this happend to me once I banged it against the wall and inflamed it but than I realilized I just had to pus the eject button... jk...
thats terrable what game?

Back