GameCube Games Could be Downloadable on Wii U

Sure, remake all the gamecube games for a the graphic whores out there. It's a nintendo system guys!

Hey, whatever makes the fanboys happy, yeah? I'll waste my wealth on all the old games and not give a damn about the more trivial remakes. :lol: 'Sides, some remakes are worth it, regardless of the graphics upgrades or not. Like the Wii's Okami port. Motion control breathed some new life into the modern PS2 classic.

what im saying is that they would be wasting there time remaking all the games into hd and less time making new games for the wiiu.p.s. naruto will kick samus ass

what im saying is that they would be wasting there time remaking all the games into hd and less time making new games for the wiiu.p.s. naruto will kick samus ass

You Do realize that different people work on different games right? People who want to make Wii u titles will make them and people who make Remakes will make them. No ones wasting time. Lots of people like to see classics remade.

For example. I (and many others)never owned a Ps2 so I never got to play Shadow of the Colossus (One of the greatest PS2 and video games there was)when it came out. Had they decided not to remake it and release it in september it would have stayed that way for some. Remakes are for those who want to relive something or have never played it at all. Thats why they're relevant and thats why GC titles should make virtual comebacks.

For example. I (and many others)never owned a Ps2 so I never got to play Shadow of the Colossus (One of the greatest PS2 and video games there was)when it came out. Had they decided not to remake it and release it in september it would have stayed that way for some. Remakes are for those who want to relive something or have never played it at all. Thats why they're relevant and thats why GC titles should make virtual comebacks.

I can wholeheartedly agree with this. I never owned Ocarina of Time (I could never find the used copies... =/), and now that it's getting a remake on the 3DS (and not just a re-release, an entire remake of the game), I'll finally be able to beat it without having to take breaks because of late rental fees, as well as replay it. Not to mention this once-console game is moving to a handheld, which is simply awesome. Some remakes do little to change or upgrade the game, but some are just fantastic, especially for people who never had the chance to play the original. I can sure as hell tell you I'll be picking up some of the Final Fantasy remakes on the DS.

Back