Gamecube games for Wii owners

ReTodd

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2006
I own a Wii but never owned a Gamecube or paid much attention to the system. I am looking to pick up some Gamecube games on the cheap to hold me over while I wait for multiplayer online games to come out for the Wii in the US during Q2 2007.

What Gamecube games would you recommend a Wii owner buy?
I am already planning on picking up a used copy of F-Zero GX

Super Smash Bros Melee, Metroid Prime 1, Resident Evil 4, Some Metal Gear games (ask other people on which ones)

i want some gc games too, any1 know where i can get like 10-20 games for cheap

mario party is genius multiplayer, but my favourite gamecube game is the warioware one.
Also worth it are star fox assault , super smash bros melee and soul calibur 2, I don't really know what rpgs to recommend though.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I will do a little research on the games that have been mentioned.

Bulldogxx831 said:
ebay has great deals.

Yeah the lowest they go is $3.99 (Metroid Prime), most old games are around $7.99, and, in my state, they have a "buy two get a really cheap one free" thing going on.:idea:

game cube games? you should definitely buy tales of symphonia (adventure) or star fox or Pokemon Colosseum (it was my first and my best - but only for those who like pkmn....) :ihih: :arf: :cornut:

Time Splitters 2. Most Gamestops sell the used copies at $6. Its a great game if youre into FPSs

legend of zelda games,super smash bro's melee,luigi's mansion,pokemon XD, mario strikrs, mario kart.

Back