GameCube Games on Wii

Wiil

Wii All Love The Wii
Dec 23, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
4496-8976-1287-7661
Do many people play their GameCube games on their Wii. I've just ordered an GC game i was looking for on the PS2 a long time ago so i ordered it last night and also ordered a controller. I know you all probs think I'm mad but it was the only time i saw the game lol.

Being a Nintendo fan that never really got into Gamecube, having sold it shortly after getting it, this whole Wii/Gamecube thing is right up my alley. I just got a Wavebird, and also ordered a game--the Sonic Mega Collection. Should hopefully be enjoying it tommorrow! The Wii is just great!

WiiBad said:
Being a Nintendo fan that never really got into Gamecube, having sold it shortly after getting it, this whole Wii/Gamecube thing is right up my alley. I just got a Wavebird, and also ordered a game--the Sonic Mega Collection. Should hopefully be enjoying it tommorrow! The Wii is just great!

COOL!!!!

I rented that, I didn't really enjoy it because the.. um.. how do I explain it..

everyone just felt.. heavy. I do remember playing multiplayer which was actually fun. :]

I just sold my Gamecube to my older sister for $50. Just money for another Wii game. :D

Bryan_ said:
I rented that, I didn't really enjoy it because the.. um.. how do I explain it..

everyone just felt.. heavy. I do remember playing multiplayer which was actually fun. :]

I just sold my Gamecube to my older sister for $50. Just money for another Wii game. :D

i played it on ps2 nd i luv it sooo much da music is gd aswel

My boyfriend for a Wii on release here in the UK, and I got him a Wavebird and Resident Evil Zero for the GC for christmas...since then we've bought Mario Kart DD, SSBM and Pikmin. I was playing the GC games so much round his that I've gone and bought a GC for myself!

Can't believe I missed out on this first time round :). Great fun :).

head2head said:
My boyfriend for a Wii on release here in the UK, and I got him a Wavebird and Resident Evil Zero for the GC for christmas...since then we've bought Mario Kart DD, SSBM and Pikmin. I was playing the GC games so much round his that I've gone and bought a GC for myself!

Can't believe I missed out on this first time round :). Great fun :).

Woop Woop lol

GC games on Wii

Well I have both and I love playing GC games on my Wii...They seem alot cleaner playing eternal darkness right now and its awsome. The only negative I see is that you cant use your wii-mote to get back to the main page.. sigh

and wavebird is almost a must with the wii... the GC cords of regular remotes suck after u go wireless.

GL and Gratz on the Wii

I'm buying Clash of Ninja 2 for my Wii when I get it. Man, I can't wait till my birthday.

unggoy said:
i don't know if I would buy GC games, I never owned a gamecube, I never liked it sorry fanboys!

neither did i but iv alwaiis wntd dis game

GC games to get:: theirs a couple of awsome titles that are must haves in a good library of games::

Eternal Darkness
Viewtiful Joe
Chi-Chi Robo
The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition (which has Legend of Zelda, Zelda II, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask)
Resident Evil4

these are just some that i highly recomend and own

Back