Gamecube games .. . . .. . ... .

Mario_strikers

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2007
Just a random question.
How many used gamecube games would it take to trade in for a Wii game?
A.K.A Wario ware smooth moves?

The games are
Spyro enter the dragonfly
Crash the wrath of cortex
Harry potter Goblet of fire
Crash nitro kart
Spider man 2
Need for speed underground 2

Thanks for the replies!

I dunno mate you might get £30 for that maybe? - Go Gamestation you get good prices [Have to be 16]

I dunno mate. When trading in I know you get like 25% of what they will sell it for anyways, All about Profit.

Like if you get £5 for it they'll more than likely sell it for like £15- £20

Yeah EB Games is the BIGGEST RIPOFF when it comes to trading games. That being said I'm going to try eBay or something else cuz its ridiculous how much EB rips you off when you trade in old games. As for GC get Super Smash Brothers Melee, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

you'd have to call in to the store and ask them specifically because different stores give different amounts, as well as different amounts for different games.

but i wouldnt do it unless you just despise your gamecube games. they REALLY rip you off when you trade in

MasterJedi2U said:
Yeah EB Games is the BIGGEST RIPOFF when it comes to trading games. That being said I'm going to try eBay or something else cuz its ridiculous how much EB rips you off when you trade in old games. As for GC get Super Smash Brothers Melee, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
i know i went and bought a psp game that i didn't like and i went the next day and asked them how much i would get for it and they said $10 Canadian when it was used only once and was 1 day old.... i bought the game for $70 after tax. i didn't trade anything in and will never do it, its just a stupid was to loose money. by the way that was like getting 14.28% of what i payed thats like 14% way less them 25%

MysticGohan said:
i know i went and bought a psp game that i didn't like and i went the next day and asked them how much i would get for it and they said $10 Canadian when it was used only once and was 1 day old.... i bought the game for $70 after tax. i didn't trade anything in and will never do it, its just a stupid was to loose money. by the way that was like getting 14.28% of what i payed thats like 14% way less them 25%

Over here with Game in the UK, you can get a full refund for a game if you return it within a week of the original purchase.

Back to the first question, gamecube games aren't even sold in most Game stores now and with those games being relatively unpopular compared to, say, Wind Waker, you'll get very little for them.

MysticGohan said:

WOW I thought I had seen it ALL...I might have attacked the salesperson at that point. I can't believe they won't even give you HALFBACK oen day later? Boggles the mind....I'm thru with EB Games though. The only business they'll get from me is to maybe buy magazines. Other than that though they're a piece of sh*t store.

Back