gamecube input covers

TortillaChip520

One of the Oceanic 6
Jun 4, 2007
ARizona
ok, so i was playing melee, and all of a sudden a certain sibling of mine tripped over the controller cord. much to my dismay, i discovered that the hinges on the covers where the controller and memory card inputs are. does anybody know where i can find just those two covers, or am i doomed to an ugly wii??

the hinges were broke well i dont think u can jus buy the hinges might have to jus send wii you still have your 1 year warranty rite

i don't wanna buy the hinges, i wanna buy the whole cover thingy's. yeah, i have my warranty, but i have a skin on my wii, and i'm going to need it on friday.

You could always look on ebay, other wise Try calling the company they might sell you some or give you some. Nvm my computer is kind of slow you put this 2min before me.

yh try calling nintendo or e-mailing them or talk to someone at a gamestop or that kind of store

well samething happened to me except my cuzin tripped on it... and he was the one mad so i was like wtf is wrong with u kid but yea after he tripped on it da graphics got all effed up i can see the matrix everytime i play RE4 but dat was during summer break.. i just got a replacement for it but den i had to buy internet channel TT~TT no internet channel and after dat day i hated my cousin and never talked to him:lol:

Back