Gamecube lacking RPG's

Jesse

Protector of Hyrule
May 15, 2006
Sacred Realm
Wii Online Code
7219-3868-1848-6260
I'm fan of the RPG genre. I just dont think Nintendo Gamecube has a selection for me to choose from. I've played Wind Walker, Skies of Arcadia,
Tales of Symphonia(just didnt get into it but was still a good game), and Baten Kaitos.

Does anyone have any suggestion to what RPG games Gamecube has that is worth playing?

lol nothing with the likes of evolution worlds.
BOOO ==P ==p

Last edited:
Riviet said:
If you're into FF games, you should try Crystal Chronicles.

I will definitely have to try that out. Especially seeing that the Wii has the sequel coming out.

Last edited:
wiiwanter12 said:
i personally didn't like chrystal chronicals but.... who am i to judge? isn't Animal Crossing an RPG, i heard that's pretty good...

Animal Crossing was kiddish in look but man was it a world of fun. I couldnt put the controller down because I was afraid I would miss something.

Last edited:
There is one game that I can think of it was not the greatest game but it was ok. It is called P.N.03. I played it a few times at a friends and I liked it.

I love RPG's involving multiple players playing, there aren't very around at all, but FFCC is one of them.

Riviet said:
If you're into FF games, you should try Crystal Chronicles.
Personally, I didn't like the game... though it was quite fun for multiplayer... but you all need GBA's and that's another bad thing about it. But yeah, I agree that the Gamecube system has limited RPG games... it would be awesome if Square would develop games for Nintendo again.

a great real time RPG is Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II. one of the two online games for GC (made for online, SSBM doesnt count). It had great multiplayer (it was online!) and good gameplay if you like RT RPGs. The story is a bit lacking but otherwise, in my opinion, the best GC RPG.

the GC definately didnt have many good ones, or many at all. And WindWaker isnt really an RPG i would say it was and action/adventure game b/c you dont level up or anything, you just gain heart pieces. If you wanting some good ones try any of the FF ones on the PS1 or PS2, now those were great.

dwaltin said:
the GC definately didnt have many good ones, or many at all. And WindWaker isnt really an RPG i would say it was and action/adventure game b/c you dont level up or anything, you just gain heart pieces. If you wanting some good ones try any of the FF ones on the PS1 or PS2, now those were great.
but those arent for the GC so and people who dont have a PS cant play them...but there are FF games coming out for the DS and theres FF Crystal Chronicles for the GC

Would Fire Emblem be considered a RPG game?

Also I think their releasing a new Baten Kaitos game called: Baten Kaitos Origins.

Back