GameCube link VS Wii Link

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
As everybody knows, the Link we are seing in Twilight Princess is a GameCube link, not a Wii link, because it was a GameCube game before etc...

Now I am doing a comparison, between the Twilight Princes link (originaly done on GameCube) and Super Smash Bros Brawl link (The real Wii one... although it is still under construction).

Take a look:

This are from the Twilight Princess Link

zelda.jpg

tlozgc009.jpg

This is the SSBB Link

pic2.jpg

pic5.jpg

Maybe you think its the same one, but if you look at the details, is different, and remmember the SSBB link is still under construction.

Last edited:
Nice pics.
If necessary, I will spend another 8 hours waiting in line at BestBuy for SSBB. The game looks awesome.

Hm. I'm judging this from the first pic from both sides, and not so much the second pics... But I'm saying the Wii Link.

Simply because in the first pic on TP, his lips look very pursed and a bit... odd... however the second pic from TP looks great, and also to judge on such a small aspect (lol, lips...) would be silly really.

I actually think the Link from SSBM is close behind the Wii and Z:TP games... because it's pretty stylized.

But for a definite answer, it's very hard to decide.

Back