Gamecube on Wii??

infaredx2

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
3360-7089-7767-6047
I bought a gamecube game for my Wii, do I need to also buy a Wii Classic or Gamecube controller to play?

The Wii will begin to behave EXACTLY like a GC the moment you click on that channel. So you would need all the accessories you would have for your GC in-order to enjoy your GC game.

Byuakuya said:
The Wii will begin to behave EXACTLY like a GC the moment you click on that channel. So you would need all the accessories you would have for your GC in-order to enjoy your GC game.

not only that, the wii won't work anymore like a wii, so you cannot press home or anything, you have to get up and reset the wii manually

Can you play online GC games on the Wii? Or do you need a GC and a broadband adapter to do this?

I dont think there are any online GC games...

yeah there is that phantasy star online and mario double dash plus others and you can't get a broadband adapter so i'm saying that you can play them online but i have not proof

i just tried to play mario double dash and you........can't play the game online
and i wanted too

i'm thinking about getting a couple of gc games

can you actually use a classic to play them though

MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH IS ONLINE?! i thought the gc didnt have online... i have double dash and i never knew it was online...

Back