Gamecube or Wii

ganondorf234

Darkness Within!!!!!!!!!
Aug 30, 2006
Australia
i was just thinking which will be better to get it from? the Gamecube or the Wii? Which will be better? gamecube with normal controlors or the Wii with weird controlors but better graphics.

Wii, without a doubt. I doubt that TP will be released for GC at all, to be honest. I just don't see the point...

Man u can atleast explain wat game its for. Just cause u posted it in LOZ area doesnt mean everyone will know. My opinion? Get the Wii version cause the controls are BETTER! Thats right, they aint weird. And im pretty sure there wont be such a difference in graphics. Wii one the whole way cause who woudnt want to play LOZ with the wii mote!

Let's face it, the graphics WILL be better on the Wii version. Like I said, why get the GC version if you can get a Wii version?

TheTwilightPrince said:
Let's face it, the graphics WILL be better on the Wii version. Like I said, why get the GC version if you can get a Wii version?
I thought i read somewhere on this forum that the graphics of Twilight princess wont be that much of a difference, they were more focusing on the controls when they were making it.

they will most likely be better. the controlors looks hard too use but i like a challenge.

I would certainly get the wii. Don't be worried about the odd controls; you should soon get used to them. Besides, if you don't want to use the wii controller, why get a wii in the first place?

you dare ask such an obvious quest-- GO TO YOU ROOM! ...NOW! AND NO TELEVISION! ofcourse the wee-wee virgin...i mean wii version, u get to BE link (no really with the wiimote)

Deal with what? You are the only one losing...You are only fooling and screwing yourself. Shame on u. I hope that u will come to understand before the wii is released,

Thats a question that everyone is asking I think really get a wii and if you don't want the "Weird" controller use the gamecube version and the gamecube controller pretty simple. But still if your getting a wii get wii games not stupid gamecube games.

The graphics wont be better. That is a lot of work to improve all the graphics. Possibly the only difference will be crisper, clearer images. The only thing left is the control scheme and possibly some extras... you know, with the extra 2 gigabytes of space that they will get on the dvd.

Back