Gamecube Screen

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2008
So I went to gamestop yesterday and got a gameboy player they were on sale for 10 dollars. I don't have a cube and wii doesn't work with the player so I had to get a cube. Any how they were on sale for 30 bucks. I know that is fair with one controller ac and av. But in the box a screen was also attached. Looks just like this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/NINTENDO-GAMECU...ZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item27ae0fc794

He said they normally don't offer the screen with it but they gave it to me for free (no extra charge on top of the normal 30). Few light scratches but no cracks or anything. Everything works great.

So the question is, is that good deal. Are the screens worth anything. Or are they cheap.

And also how do I remove it if I need. Are they normally screwed in or is it just a snap on.

Thanks for any help on this.

I just got lucky I guess. Call your local gamestop they might have some.

And it is just the cube, screen, ac, av, and 1 controller for the 30. Nothing else. No games or other accessories. Just the above mentioned.

Last edited:
All I asked was if I got a good deal. and how to get the screen off.

So how do you take the screen off?

Last edited:
Hey whhat happened to all the ShyestGuy replys?

He was a spamer
His posts wouldn't last long
its best not to talk to them

anyway
in the most cases the screens snap on as they tend to get used in cars.

But why buy a Gameboy player and a game cube
wouldn't it be better just to get a GBA?

I already have a sp gba for portability. But I want to play on the big screen.

I already have a sp gba for portability. But I want to play on the big screen. Unless they builtin RCA jacks but they may never so the player is the only option for now.

Sorry I was typing on a freinds iphone and accidently double posted. Not sure how.

Back