gamecube wireless controlers

YES THEY WOULD MY FRIEND. THEY WOULD WORK WITH WII. YES THEY WOULD , MY FRIEND, THEY WOULD WORK WITH THE WII. (SORRY JUST EXPERIMENTING WITH THE TIME MACHINE):lol:

Cough Rich Cough. What Else U Own A Privet Jet, U Laugh At Us From Atop Your Castle High In The Sky? Dont Woryy, I Ll Use My Time Machine To Make Sure U Were Never Born. Ha Ha Aha

Ps. Mods Please Delete This Thread. I Think Syigots Got His Answer, And This Thread Is Turinin Into A Spamfest.

in todays world define rich.

a million is CRAP these days

stugots said:

YEAH I KNOW. A MILLION IS LIKE DIRT ON YOUR HAND, U NEVER KNOW WHEN ITS GONE:scared:

stugots said:
cool thanks im buyin 2 now

Just thought I'd give fair warning, a quote to the reviews on that very page (another of which even said it worked with the Wii and answered this post altogether..../sigh):

"they are super sensitive, if you barelly tap the controller the icon moves like 9 items in the menu. They also dont work very well when you have two of them going at the same time."

Once again, fair warning because this isn't the first place I've heard that report from.

stugots said:

Well, not crap, but of course not exactly enough to retire on at the age of 20. Heck, in the 90s it may not have been realistically enough to retire on if you plan on doing much more than sit around watching TV all day.

My comfort zone would be in the ballpark of $15 million. That's the bar for me to even consider quitting both school and work right now. If I ever get incredibly lucky, that'll be my WSOP Main Event earnings one day :D

Last edited:
Back