Gamecube?

Wamoo

Hardcore SEGA Gamer
Dec 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
0817-8529-5418-1180
I dont want to be the guy thats asked this question for the millionth time, but do you think wii shop chanel will be selling gamecube games anytime soon?

zxzxander said:
i think they should sell GAMEBOY games >: D

i strongly second that...all of em...game boy, game boy color and advance

there was a SWEET Kid Icarus game on the original Game Boy i had that i wouldnt mind playing again...forgot the subtitle of it

i also used to have a Super Game Boy it was a SNES cartridge by which you put ur regular GB games into and you could play them on the SNES...duno why that came up butttt

PUT GB GAMES ON THE VC

metalfreak said:
there was a SWEET Kid Icarus game on the original Game Boy i had that i wouldnt mind playing again...forgot the subtitle of it

Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters? yeah i remember that one. it was great. i think i have it. ima go play it now : p

GC games on Virtual Console would be dumb and pointless, you can already play GC games on the Wii. Gameboy games? Great idea. Might happen some day. Super Game Boy was awesome, so was Game Boy Player for GC.

Wamoo said:
I dont want to be the guy thats asked this question for the millionth time, but do you think wii shop chanel will be selling gamecube games anytime soon?
512 MB Flash Memory, only 384 of which are writable.

Translation = No way.

Wamoo said:

Probably never. The files would be too big.

no, they have no need to. even tho it would be sweet, ninty will focus on other ideas i believe.

GCN Games...

IF they had GCN games on the VC, Compared to N64 games they would probably cost 2000 points or more, I can already find GCN games for less than 10 bucks in some places... :wink:

Adamquest64 said:
GC games on Virtual Console would be dumb and pointless, you can already play GC games on the Wii. Gameboy games? Great idea. Might happen some day. Super Game Boy was awesome, so was Game Boy Player for GC.

Well if you haven't heard Nintendo has stop production of gamecubes AND gamecube games, so some of the games may be hard to find.And yes I know you can play gamecube games on the wii, why not be able to download them for like 1500 wii points?

More likely Nintendo and Sega may reprint some GC and Sega Dreamcast games to play on the Wii. Nintendo has already done ithis with games like Resident Evil 4. Sega has remade Saturn games like Nights for the Wii. I also heard something about House of the Dead coming to the Wii.

They'll extend to Gameboy and other consoles. It's practically a matter of when rather than maybe.

they should re-release some games. i missed the whole GC bus (was a poor college student and liked PC better). it would be kinda like what xbox did with their "platinum" games.

they should get the dreamcast and/or sega cd games to work, or re-release them and edit them to work with the wii

Back