GameInformer Disses Waluigi!

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
In the recent issue of Game Informer April Edition in the DearGI section there is this nice letter..

I just want to comment on your consistently unfair treatment of Waluigi. Particularly recentmonths I've heard nothing but utter disdain for my favorite character. Your barrage of underhanded cheap shots has notgone unnoticed by the Waluigi fans out there. By slandering Waluigi, you risk alienating all of us! Stop hating on Waluigi! Come on guys, please be nice to him..
Jason Krug
Toms Rivers, NJ

^ Thats the Article on heres their response.

What? Sorry, you lost us at " Waluigi fans."

I know how many fans there are of Waluigi on Wiichat and just wanted this to get out to the public and to Frummage.:lol: Right when I readthis article I thought of him:lol:

Discuss.

VidyaVince said:
I have every reason to believe that Frummage probably sent that letter.
I was going to say the exact same thing :lol:
By the way, is he still banned? D:

I have every reason to believe that the entire Waluigi fan club will riot soon enough...

Wait Banned??? For what?

his ban ends tomorrow afternoon.

i've always thought that Waluigi's actions and self destructive acts were hilarious :)

GameInformer=FAIL
Waluigi will save all the waluigi fan club members when the world is ending....

All hail Waluigi

But why was he banned? Plus is it possible that waluigi has more than 1 fan???

The kid is acting like he's mentally scarred.

And besides, Waluigi is a twig. Wario, on the other hand...that kid knows how to bulk.

minto said:

I believe he is referring to Frummage:lol:

While I agree that Mario is extremly beefy:lol: He must lift and workout all day.

Hahaha...that's too funny...The day that Nintendo goes out of buisness is the day the announce a new series based on Waluigi....could be quite soon cause I hear something is coming at E3 this year for this Christmas :) The end is near

^^no, the end is 12/12/2012
the mayans predicted Waluigi's day of destruction and domination down to the exact day:lol:
Salvation will come to the members of the Waluigi Fan Club

Back