GameInformer's Wishlist

Nice find.
Most of those would be a pretty good addition.
Better channels or more is a must, along with better online.

I wouldn't mind some more Mii options either, but I could care less about a Wii Sports case.

Jimmer1720 said:
I didn't realize the wii had bluetooth support, but now that I know, it seems REALLY puzzling as to why we still don't have a headset.
really? you didn't know that you're wii remote connected to your wii through bluetooth?

I didn't know either. I thought it was connected through the sensors. I also thought the Wii had some sensors inside of it that would send info to the sensor bar. But when I think about it right now, that basically is bluetooth :p

T3kNi9e said:
I didn't know either. I thought it was connected through the sensors. I also thought the Wii had some sensors inside of it that would send info to the sensor bar. But when I think about it right now, that basically is bluetooth :p

The sensor bar is passive--just a few led's. You can use a 3rd-party one with batteries that doesn't even connect to the Wii at all.

i think that wii menu idea would great and make it less of a hassle to find everything

You can find millions of boxarts for Wii sports online. Everyone needs to print on off! Then just get a wight movie case and put it in.
I think that Wii menu looks a bit more confusing but more orginized.

Back