Gameing Fantasy

wow i'm gettin some good replies on this topic, keep them coming and i might send this link to Nintendo

I wish to see a decent Final Fantasy game, i was kinda disappointed when Chrystal Chronicles came out for the game cube, would like to see a remake of Final Fantasy 7 on the Wii, or something just as good.

They should make a remake of the original Mario Bros. But since it has such simple graphics and gameplay, they should make literally hundreds of worlds which would add up to thousands of levels. Hell, they could even make one special world where the levels just have randomized terrain and enemies.

Punch Out Wii - this has potential :)

Kid Icarus Remake - Give the franchise a matture feel

Shemue 3 - Please Sega

Sam and Max - Come on Telltale you know the wii is ideal for this!

Resident Evil 5 - Wii Port is a must ::wink:

Orginal beat em up that can compete with the likes of VF and Tekken

Matture original FPS - Think outdoor online battles in urban areas etc

i would love to see true crimes series on wii, i know it was old but i thought they were gppd

banjo kazooie Wii..... or a new zelda game

Wow. I got the wrong idea from the title. Thought maybe some Wii controller fetish ehy but nvm.

Hmm I'd probobly want Assassins Creed or Project Offset (but of course they'd need to be dumbed down so much.)

Project Offset btw. Started by a 3 man team and looking like it has a chance to be the best game ever.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22926.html

The One Game That Would Rule For The Wii Is

Oblivion: Elder Scrolls

I was thinking Starcraft 2, until I realized it would be a huge downgrade from the PC version.

Back