Gamerscore Club's

kk. 1 question. do you have the pitt and ancorage? if so what did you think of those?

kk. 1 question. do you have the pitt and ancorage? if so what did you think of those?

yeah i have them all, Operation Anchorage was a big disappointment, it was pretty much fallout 3 without the RPG elements and lets face it, fallout 3 as just a basic shooter is bad. you cant loot or keep what you find, the only thing worth it is access to an armory after you finish up the simulation. there you get plenty of goodies including my favorite, the chinese stealth armor. its like having a stealth boy on all the time when you're crouched.

the pitt was actually pretty good, i dont want to spoil anything but theres different ways to play and theres some new guns you can get (one of them is a scoped/silenced assault rifle!) theres plenty of looting and you can keep what u find.

i have anchorage completed all the way. in fact im 10 achievements away from fallout 3 and all 3 DLC 100% 3 of those are level 30 karma achievements (im a 24) and i effed up and needed to get the bobble head from raven rock before teh door got blocked. i have 19...FML lol. i have another save file started to get all the achievements i missed though.

yeah i have them all, Operation Anchorage was a big disappointment, it was pretty much fallout 3 without the RPG elements and lets face it, fallout 3 as just a basic shooter is bad. you cant loot or keep what you find, the only thing worth it is access to an armory after you finish up the simulation. there you get plenty of goodies including my favorite, the chinese stealth armor. its like having a stealth boy on all the time when you're crouched.

the pitt was actually pretty good, i dont want to spoil anything but theres different ways to play and theres some new guns you can get (one of them is a scoped/silenced assault rifle!) theres plenty of looting and you can keep what u find.

i have anchorage completed all the way. in fact im 10 achievements away from fallout 3 and all 3 DLC 100% 3 of those are level 30 karma achievements (im a 24) and i effed up and needed to get the bobble head from raven rock before teh door got blocked. i have 19...FML lol. i have another save file started to get all the achievements i missed though.

yeah i got both anchorage and The Pitt. The pitt was really enoyable to me with some decent weapons.

but as you said the ONLY decent thing in anchorage is the loot at the end. otherwise IMO it was garbage. i hate its FPS elements,

yeah i got both anchorage and The Pitt. The pitt was really enoyable to me with some decent weapons.

but as you said the ONLY decent thing in anchorage is the loot at the end. otherwise IMO it was garbage. i hate its FPS elements,

yeah, definately would not be a good stand alone FPS. huge mistake if you ask me, i know they wanted 3 distinctly different DLCs but that couldve been achieved without taking the RPG elements away.

though i did enjoy for it being a new thing to do, but out of those missions and every other mission in the game they were the most boring.
but i cant wait for this rumored new one and fallout vegas

though i did enjoy for it being a new thing to do, but out of those missions and every other mission in the game they were the most boring.
but i cant wait for this rumored new one and fallout vegas

there's 2 new ones and i believe they are confirmed by bethesda. the swampy point look and mothership zeta, apparently you get abducted.

^^ Yeah, those sound sweet. Especially the alien one. I hope they release something the size of Shivering Isles, that would be flat out epic. Like maybe a portal the government had accidentally opened to another dimension, but kept locked away until you download the expansion (a la The Mist by Stephen King)? Could be a cool idea. They must have something like this in mind. Or even more hopeful, maybe they're spending long and hard hours developing Elder Scrolls V.

what you guys think about this rumoured motion sensing controll for microsoft 360.

i personally would think OMG they are obviously trying to copy wii sucess.
BUT i would kind of be happy. i love wii for its controllers. but its graphics are mediocre, and its online is Disgracefull, and i presonally had enough of Nintendo's bullshit excusses for not putting these things in.

also its sounds quite plausable this rumour is true, even the BBC looked into there patent. and recently a game went available to preorder claiming to be motion controlled. ooh

thats what i was referring to in my previous post just couldnt remember thanks also iv got this

Feel free to put me on there. Gamercard in sig.

100%: Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3 (idk if it counts since they released new achievements, but I got the original 1000GS)

Feel free to put me on there. Gamercard in sig.

100%: Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3 (idk if it counts since they released new achievements, but I got the original 1000GS)
ill put you up next time im on. and yeah i can put you in for Halo 3 original 100%

That'd be quality if 360 did some Wii rip-off. If by the time I get the new Virtua Tennis, I'm able to play it like Wii Tennis, I will be happy :)

edit: infact I just found this http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74670

says right in the description targeted for ages 6-13 lol. microsofts real motion sensing technology is way more advanced than the wiis. not saying it will ever be implemented in a way that truely impresses but its got potential beyond the lame party games they demo'd at E3.

ignore dbl post they're a week apart.

need 3 more achievements for 1000/1000 in Resident Evil 5-Find all treasures-30, Beat Veteren-30, Beat Professional-70

i have 885/1200, but that means when i get those 3 ill have 1015, yet i dont have any vs. dlc achievements. i cant figure it out but anyways, thats all i need and im going to get them : )

edit: ohh maybe stop/drop/roll is a VS. achievement, anybody care to verify? that would explain the extra 15 gamerpoints.

Last edited:
ignore dbl post they're a week apart.

need 3 more achievements for 1000/1000 in Resident Evil 5-Find all treasures-30, Beat Veteren-30, Beat Professional-70

i have 885/1200, but that means when i get those 3 ill have 1015, yet i dont have any mp achievements. i cant figure it out but anyways, thats all i need and im going to get them : )

I'll get my RE back tomorrow and help you if you want?

Back