Games dont work?

bunkrdfool

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2007
My dad won a nintendo wii at his bowling league... anywayz, we have been playing the sports games pack that it came with, and i wanted something else so i bought maden 08, but when i put the cd in it tells me to put in the wii sports pack? how come madden 08 isnt working... tried turning the disk around but its just not working and its really getting frustrating ... thanks in advance

Sean

Worked. thanks... didnt know i had to shut the whole thing off ... but ok lol thanks again

Hit the Home button on your Wiimote and select Main Menu to return to the main menu. Then you can swap the disc and select the new one from the first channel.

sirgrim said:
Hit the Home button on your Wiimote and select Main Menu to return to the main menu. Then you can swap the disc and select the new one from the first channel.

yeah u have to go to the wii menu to change games

click the blue most center button with the icon of a home on it and point ur wiimote and click wiimenu then change discs

Or you could do Like I do sometimes...when kinda lazy.
YOu can take out the wii sport...put in the other game without turning off the wii. Then just press reset. It will work.

Back